• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

Ywm21IN.jpg

YeEG6pe.jpg

Metal B

I don't think this works. Without the context of the original comic, you have no idea what the bull is doing. His friends are coming, he is cooking and then he walks around with a red tablecloth? Also there is no punch line. He just makes a funny face. The punch line of the original comic is, that he destroys the table and so his plans for today are destroyed. I only got it down to four panels:
NO FUN ALLOWED

Hey guys, I'm looking for a desktop shot from a gaffer that was posted, I don't remember when, but on their desktop was a bunch of hentai games. I've searched 100+ pages, but for the life of me can't find it.

JDdelphin

I don't think this works. Without the context of the original comic, you have no idea what the bull is doing. His friends are coming, he is cooking and then he walks around with a red tablecloth? Also there is no punch line. He just makes a funny face. The punch line of the original comic is, that he destroys the table and so his plans for today are destroyed. I only got it down to four panels:
NO FUN ALLOWED

Well done sir
vBHZR.gif

5YovKN3.jpg

Nothing but net

His head turns like that Commander Shepard gif.

Ever since its banishment to community. :( Was once a thriving creature, like the now extinct, Mighty Giant Space Squid.

Aye. Whether I make the next thread or not, I'm going to try and suggest we move back into OT. It's not so much a community when the whole of GAF should ideally participate. That said, TDM has spoken on this before and I think the mod consensus was that the thread will stay here...

I fail to see the problem.

When people say quote for size they mean... You just click the quote button, which adds quote tags around your image.... or even just put the tags in there manually [quote-] [/quote-]. Not that you make two posts and quotes one of them haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom