• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch7mrRn.gif

Because your version wasn't as funny?

Both of the 3 panel versions weren't, but each could tell one part of the joke from the original comic. Remove the dyslexic part from TheKyle07's version as it really isn't needed for the part of the joke his focused on, while yours covered that in a much better fashion, but missed the other part that has some humor in it.

Or of course leave it at four panels and have it all instead of continuing the 3 panel rule meme, but then everyone else would miss out on the funnest thing to come of that comic being posted at all; that people still actually believe that the 3 panel rule works.

eQnaz6W.jpg

Ninjaboix Hayley betrayed you and changed her hair color:

blNfNEg.jpg

Both of the 3 panel versions weren't, but each could tell one part of the joke from the original comic. Remove the dyslexic part from TheKyle07's version as it really isn't needed for the part of the joke his focused on, while yours covered that in a much better fashion, but missed the other part that has some humor in it.

Or of course leave it at four panels and have it all instead of continuing the 3 panel rule meme, but then everyone else would miss out on the funnest thing to come of that comic being posted at all; that people still actually believe that the 3 panel rule works.

eQnaz6W.jpg

Keep the discussion going this way this thread can move some pages at all.

tooZ6AT.gif

Hmm, not feeling the green but she's hot enough to pull it off I guess. It looks cool when she does it just blonde:

CvH0LSg.jpg

P.S. Avixph, is that you in the background?

You don't suit her.

Now that's much better. Green hair makes anyone seem like they could fit in at the juggalo gathering.

NinjaBoiX

lgzIrur.gif

yhW3LKu.jpg

That pic is hilarious.
Oh good, I was worried it was a little off topic.
who is this average girl and why is she being posted over and over
Avril Lavigne.

I dunno man, there are some wierd fanboys on GAF. Best to keep a safe distance.
I never get why people hate crows. They're so effin smart

Facinating birds
Yeah, I saw a documentary where they were using a pelican crossing in Japan to get cars to crush open nuts, then they'd swoop down when it was safe to collect the goods.

Clever fuckers!

Palmer_v1

I never get why people hate crows. They're so effin smart

Facinating birds

Had a baby crow in my backyard recently, and my corgi went sniffing around it. Mama crow got pissed and kept dive bombing him but he ignored it and kept doing his business. I had to shoo the baby out of the yard while using a yard stick to keep the other bird at bay. He didn't look hurt, so hopefully he figured out the whole flying thing eventually.

Should have gotten a video of it. I was worried my corgi would attack the baby but he just didn't give any fucks about it.

Watevaman

Nah man, this can't be real.

lRlWzBC.gif

I've thought about doing this for my dog with deer, just letting her off the leash and seeing what she does. She chased a cat for a good quarter mile one time because I took her off the lead to bring her inside and didn't see the cat sitting in the yard next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom