• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggus

CliffTweet.jpg

Fuck it, I just found my first thread.

*EDIT* Aaand locked within a minute, I have a feeling I might see you gentlemen in a few days.

Considering all the hyperbolic bullshit about Watch_Dogs spouted by people here for weeks, that really doesn't surprise me lol.

But fuck you too Cliffy!

NinjaBoiX

It's a stand in an American store selling bikinis. All the large and extra large ones are sold out, but there are loads of small and medium left.

Americans are often stereotyped as being rather rotund innit.

Avixph

It's a stand in an American store selling bikinis. All the large and extra large ones are sold out, but there are loads of small and medium left.

Americans are often stereotyped as being rather rotund innit.
Oh, but wouldn't be the same in the U.K. if they got any sun?

FUME5

Yes, the gag would still work.

Big girls tend to have big boobs.

(I'm sure there are pants too, they even have them pinned to the top of the stand. Bikini pants are teeny tiny, they're probably hidden under the bra cups, I dunno.)

The bikini bottoms are to the right, it looks like there's plenty of Ls and XLs left. That store suddenly got a whole lot hotter! Wait, no, they're all mixed in. Fat joke it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom