• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. Isnt really reflective glasses stupid because they might see your cards? I mean sure you only lift a corner, but still.

Part of the "style" of professional pokering. Gotta look cool.

ibeTrjFmkKvBHN.gif

Wait. Isnt really reflective glasses stupid because they might see your cards? I mean sure you only lift a corner, but still.
I think it's supposed to be funny because the guy won because of the 2 of Hearts and the other guy lost even though he thought it was a lock with two Aces.

Palmer_v1

What should I be seeing in that Avixph Game of Thrones GIF? What's off?

Spoilers for GoT obviously:
The gif is making it seem like the kid shot his own father with a bow. The second part is actually him shooting a character several episodes later.

and now it's not funny.

Pro

I thought the point was just that he lost on a pair of Aces King High even though the other guy had the same thing because of the flush?

Opiate

Spoilers for GoT obviously:
The gif is making it seem like the kid shot his own father with a bow. The second part is actually him shooting a character several episodes later.

and now it's not funny.

It actually wasn't loaded all the way for me when I typed that. It just showed the kid walking with his dad, and nothing else, but it looped naturally as if the GIF had completed loading. I have never seen that error before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom