• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

So, you like jiggling butts but have tryptophobia huh?

tumblr_n54awhVO0O1qz6f9yo1_400.gif

Kansoku

You know what the worse part is? The panties are the same color of the bg, so it looks like a set of floating buttocks. This is seriously numbing my mind, it took me at least 3 minutes te realize that it was not floating..

tafer

So, you like jiggling butts but have tryptophobia huh?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/392f845b3e10d7a5095349f8339323be/tumblr_n54awhVO0O1qz6f9yo1_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wait I found a better response:
[url]http://news.sky.com/story/1320406/most-pierced-man-barred-over-black-magic[/url]
There is a picture with a dude with more than 100 piercings on his face.
Surprisingly revolting, and I thought I had a strong stomach for this stuff.

FUME5

FUME5

I don't know how ANYBODY can think this is funny. I hope she wasn't seriously hurt. And that Lego thing seems like a stretch. I'm not sure how anybody got that and I've seen that comic a million times.

She may have a sore neck for a little bit, how dare we laugh.

Rbk_3

Can someone explain the legos? I have no idea what is going on. I even seen the answer the one guy said and I am still clueless. I don't get the abortion connection

PixelPeZ

I don't get it...

...oh, I still don't get it...

MRhPf0c.jpg

...ah, OK. I now see the resemblance.

But is the original comic meant to be funny or just touching? Is it a parody or something?

I'm so confused...

That thing caused quite a stir back in the day, CAD used just to be a terrible GAMRZAMIRIGHT comic with horrible writing and copy-pasted art, but then Mr Buckley decided to introduce a serious, supposedly based on a personal experience, storyline about a miscarriage that ended with the girl apologizing for her poison womb. There are literally hundreds of parodies of this.

Some of the most memorable:
Pootcarage.jpg

CADNativity.jpg

CassSept

I still dont know what the story behind that comic is

Courtesy of C&H:

tim-actually-said-this.png

As said above, CAD was a run-of-the-mill webcomic that ran on trite gaming references with bad art and re-used faces/expressions (hence everyone in that christmas-themed webcomic posted above has the same expression... literally every single expressions was reused ad infinitum)... until one day the author decided to include a deep serious subplot about miscarriage for whatever reason. Everyone ridiculed it, he defended it, everyone ridiculed it even more. It was completely out of place and a failed attempt at being deeper.

Here you go.

If you're concerned for her welfare, do some Google Fu and find out.
It's not that im so concerned that I will go track down her story (Im not too great with Google Fu too), it's just that I really couldn’t understand the whole 'she may have a sore neck' comment, kind of an understatement considering how hard that seemed to land on her.

I think the thing about that CAD comic was that everyone constantly took the piss out of Buckley because his comics contained, on average, 132 words per panel. This is a few too many. He took that to heart and used logic to work out that if he could write a comic with no words at all, he would be considered as one of the leading creative figures of our time.

He was wrong.

FUME5

It's not that im so concerned that I will go track down her story (Im not too great with Google Fu too), it's just that I really couldn’t understand the whole 'she may have a sore neck' comment, kind of an understatement considering how hard that seemed to land on her.

Compassion is an admiral trait, however this is one of those cases where I seriously doubt it's anywhere near as bad as it looks. 15 kg (estimated from the bucket size) of fluid in an unsealed container does not hit with the same force as a 15 kg solid object.

D.Lo

The lego thing is brilliant. It's an old meme distilled.

What's funny is how the format was burned into your consciousness by all the parodies over the years.

TL:DR it's an in-joke, you had to be there.

eso76

She may have a sore neck for a little bit, how dare we laugh.

Sore neck ? You probably don't realize how much that thing can weight, and obviously neither did the idiot who thought it would be a fun joke

That's at the very least 30kgs' of water being dropped on someone's head. Those girls are lucky they didn't get their neck broken and were not paralyzed for life.

explodet

I think the thing about that CAD comic was that everyone constantly took the piss out of Buckley because his comics contained, on average, 132 words per panel. This is a few too many. He took that to heart and used logic to work out that if he could write a comic with no words at all, he would be considered as one of the leading creative figures of our time.

He was wrong.
Oh how wrong he was.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11468997&postcount=137

With one single comic, Buckley has turned his ENTIRE RUN into one big "dead baby" joke.

Holy crap I wrote this SIX YEARS AGO.
And it's still relevant!
ii0J0yvMJPADJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom