• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodet

zdVaA4u.png
Silly Bill, you forgot 3.1, 3.11 and Windows for Workgroups.
And Cookie Monster.

ABC_Cookie_Monster.jpg

Is this a new thing where we try to kill everyone's chrome with 50MB gifs?

(smurfx's ape on the bridge gif)

How about you guys switch to a better browser instead of complaining every time someone posts a large file that no one else even notices since it loads just fine?

phoenixyz

How about you guys switch to a better browser instead of complaining every time someone posts a large file that no one else even notices since it loads just fine?

Because how fast a 50mb gif loads is totally dependent on the browser and not on the device or the speed of the internet connection.

Because how fast a 50mb gif loads is totally dependent on the browser and not on the device or the speed of the internet connection.

Why do all the people that complain about the big gifs also mention how it crashes chrome? If it is just that one pic loading slow then who cares, you wouldn't be able to see it if people didn't post it because of it's size as well.

SJRB

Gold Member
I see a lot of shit around here that makes me go "yeah, okay" but that pregnancy test stuff just goes completely over my head.

I really don't get the funnies on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom