• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonesquad

J03VLvHl.jpg

What happened there?

That looked like it was taken in Milwaukee, which got me curious. Sure enough. There was a firefighters convention in town and that was for training, or something like that. Neat.

FUME5

I've been bitten by a baby redback in my sleep, woke up rushing and thought I was having an acid flashback until I saw the bite marks and squashed spider on my forearm.

PixelPeZ

If he wanted to kill that person he would have put the heat at 60 celcius, which kill you by hyperthermia in 10 minutes.

if you've ever been to a sauna, 10 minutes in 60 is nothing, a bit chilly even. i like to kick mine up to 100-110C to really feel the kick.

FUME5

How dangerous are those spiders?
Also I almost didn't recognize you, with a new avatar.

Venom of the female is strong enough to kill a small child and make a grown man very sick, although due to the anti venom no-ones died in over 50 years or so.

Realpic Jan is over, I was going to go back to Ratstache but I've been playing a lot of Warframe so I'll rock this one for a little while.

A Brown Recluse AND a Black Widow? FUCK THAT.

Funnily enough, the only other spider I've been bitten by is the White Tail spider, which is related to the brown recluse if I'm not mistaken. The skin around the bite (ankle) didn't heal right for years. Once told a bloke I was working with out in the country about it and he proceeded to pull his pants down and show me where he'd been bitten and how it also hadn't healed properly. I did not need to see that, but there you go.

SJRB

Gold Member
Guys I'm looking for that gif of a guy sleeping and his friend slapping him in the face, pulling him out of bed, putting a banana in his mouth, handing him a microwave and shoving him in a closet while the sleepy dude just goes along with everything because he's still half asleep.

My eternal gratitude for 24 hours to whoever has it.

edit: never mind, I found it. You guys are so useles. I don't even know why I keep you guys around anymore.

isntvOrV3jlA5.gif

With Celsius he has to press the button less often to heat it up

Checkmate!

Ha! Wrong again! Because he was using the inferior Celsius scale the thermostat was divided into half-numbers requiring 12 presses to get from 27 to 33 degrees C. Using Fahrenheit a similar temperature difference of 81 to 91 degrees F would have only required 10 button presses.

Checkmate on you, sir!

G.O.O.

Expect he wasn't boiling water, he was adjusting the ambient air temperature, in which Fahrenheit is a superior way to measure because it's based off the human response to heat and cold.

<0= stay the fuck inside!
>100= <0= stay the fuck inside!
Come on, the logic behind the Fahrenheit scale is just weird and messy. Hey, let's have the lowest temperature I can record for some reason as a zero, and for 100, err... horse blood, because fuck it.

I'm still laughing at this gif, and I feel ashamed because of it.

Reminds me of this "fly job" some brothels used to give

tumblr_mqaueabF2f1s2gg27o1_500.gif

Kinyou

Ha! Wrong again! Because he was using the inferior Celsius scale the thermostat was divided into half-numbers requiring 12 presses to get from 27 to 33 degrees C. Using Fahrenheit a similar temperature difference of 81 to 91 degrees F would have only required 10 button presses.

Checkmate on you, sir!
Ok, you win. Lets make peace

peterfinger0gqfb.gif

DonMigs85

Guys I'm looking for that gif of a guy sleeping and his friend slapping him in the face, pulling him out of bed, putting a banana in his mouth, handing him a microwave and shoving him in a closet while the sleepy dude just goes along with everything because he's still half asleep.

My eternal gratitude for 24 hours to whoever has it.

edit: never mind, I found it. You guys are so useles. I don't even know why I keep you guys around anymore.

isntvOrV3jlA5.gif
That's a TV set, you fool

From the escalator thread. The fact that he has a whole bunch of eggs puts it over the top.

fDn2Hy7.gif

lol @ him trying to keep hold of the eggs while unclasping the lead one-handed

The New Zealand cricket team are running this competition where you wear a shirt with a target on it, and if you catch the ball when its hit into the crowd, you win $100,000. There's been a couple of times where they've dropped the ball because they've gone for it one-handed, and kept hold of the cup of beer in the other.

Bizarre human reflex

yamo

lol @ him trying to keep hold of the eggs while unclasping the lead one-handed

Bizarre human reflex

Doesn't even look like he's trying to unclasp the leash. Looks like hes just trying to hold on to it, and then the dog miraculously falls out of the harness when reaching the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom