• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYNEve0.gif

Gvaz

Banned
What's the context? Something Superbowl related? :p

coca cola made a superbowl ad where they sung the star spangled banner (our anthem) but it would switch up every verse to another language and show different people who weren't white.

These are all people who live here, speak that language, yet sing the praises of america.

And all these people have to say is: NOT ENGLISH? GET OUT YOU TERRORIST

duckroll

Thread reopened. Unless there are pics which are against regulations - nsfw, really gross stuff, racist stuff, etc, do NOT complain to moderation about things being "unfunny" again. It is seriously a waste of our time and getting pretty annoying.

I repeat: We are here to moderate for things which are against the rules. We are not here to decide what is funny or not.

aravuus

Thread reopened. Unless there are pics which are against regulations - nsfw, really gross stuff, racist stuff, etc, do NOT complain to moderation about things being "unfunny" again. It is seriously a waste of our time and getting pretty annoying.

I repeat: We are here to moderate for things which are against the rules. We are not here to decide what is funny or not.

Thank god, I had a mini heart attack there. Also confused cause I only saw funny pics here

someone should probably take a break from this thread

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I think the new thread title should be "pics you think are funny", should stop people getting panties twisted.

Demy

This immediately reminded me of grade school kids crying to the teacher about someone not wanting to be their friend anymore. Also weird since everything posted here is somewhere on the funny scale to me.

Sweet suffering christ. Someone posted something I disagree with! Time to PM a mod and ploy for a ban/thread lock. I can only imagine how often this happens in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom