• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

iixhRsCLEbEhU.gif

NinjaBoiX

I often don't get jokes in here, like the church pogo stick one. But I'm always wary about asking someone to explain it in case it's construed as "the joke is lame", which I know is bannable.

(I still don't get it! But that's ok, I don't mind.)

Anyway:

pzYh5K9.jpg

Virzeth

Does anyone have the comic strip where it's about the dream you have where you've missed class and don't remember anything but are about to take an exam or something? I think it says even after 10 years this dream will haunt you or something to that effect.

Title text: "The same goes for the one where you're wrestling the Green Ranger in the swimming pool full of Crisco. You guys all have that dream, right? It's not just me. Right?"

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

Title text: "The same goes for the one where you're wrestling the Green Ranger in the swimming pool full of Crisco. You guys all have that dream, right? It's not just me. Right?"

Yeah the one I get occasionally still is like, suddenly realizing two and a half months into the semester that I somehow had a class I forgot completely about, haven't attended in seven weeks, and has an enormous project component that I haven't even started and is due tomorrow

Mesoian

It's super true though. A recurring dream I have is me being back in a high school I never attended with people I never knew and I'm getting all A's in every class, except for one. The subject always changes, sometimes it's Spanish, sometimes it's History, sometimes it's Science, but I never go to that class and there's always a test or some sort of homework and I know I could go, but I just don't, and it's this weird feeling of stress and dread hanging over my head until I wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom