• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

blank-b3f96f160b75b1b49b426754ba188fe8.gif

I think it's actually dead, if you look closely the arm flops down due to gravity and it hits the guy and stays still on the floor. I think someone just threw a dead racoon at his friend for a planed joke so they can record it and post it online like a bunch of wankers.

No you're wrong shut up

ldD9UwF.jpg

TCRS

Banned
4chan shenanigans:

AB7jhOF.jpg

almost sent Bieber to North Korea:
pt2t9sC.jpg

Chose the picture for a Norwegian children's soap:
VQVxQE2.jpg

Hijacked the Times top 100:
sI6slnb.jpg

Put a rageface on this German dishwasher product:
oU2dJOt.jpg

Tried to make Taylor Swift play at a school for the deaf:
ZKQ7Sbq.jpg

Almost made this kid Victor the face of Kinder chocolate in Kazakhstan:
HxPXRiW.jpg

Übermatik;159174007 said:
Dayta

Root

Caramel (how do you even pronounce this any other way?)

Rest depend on context.
English major here. Some people pronounce it as carmel or caramel. Some people also pronounce route the same as an internet router without the R instead of root. I was trying to think of a way to spell it as it sounds but I could not figure it out.

Edit: It is pronounced the same as out. Soon as I hit submit I realized it rhymes with out. lol

y9S3POf.jpg

English major here. Some people pronounce it as carmel or caramel. Some people also pronounce route the same as an internet router without the R instead of root. I was trying to think of a way to spell it as it sounds but I could not figure it out.

Edit: It is pronounced the same as out. Soon as I hit submit I realized it rhymes with out. lol

http://i.imgur.com/y9S3POf.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Ah well sure, I recognise how other people would pronounce those words, I was just giving my own choice of pronunciation! I couldn't understand caramel though. Never heard anyone say 'carmel'

Wreav

Banned
Übermatik;159184681 said:
Ah well sure, I recognise how other people would pronounce those words, I was just giving my own choice of pronunciation! I couldn't understand caramel though. Never heard anyone say 'carmel'

the-pronunciation-of-caramel-starts-disregarding-vowels-once-you-go-west-of-the-ohio-river.jpg

Am I colorblind or do I not see any yellow or green on that map?
That's the joke, isn't it?

It's "Car-mul"

I'm pretty sure it is just labeling used for multiple terms, and while there are some other words that are used interchangeably or with different meanings in some areas, caramel is not.

MetalDeer

How do you know yellow and green are used on the map

The legend? I mean, there's not really a point in putting variables in the legend when you have none or so little data for it that it doesn't even show up on your map/chart/whatever.

I pronounce router as "rooter." And route as "root." They're from the same word so anyone that isn't using the same pronounciation for both is doing something wrong.

It's because I know how to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom