• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

N8ezvSr.gif

This is one of those things I hate about the internet. Encouraging really antisocial behavior through small group echo chambers. Can really fuck some people up.

Can't tell if this post is mad about the guy in the photo, or at the poster/people in this thread for laughing.

tumblr_inline_mpo7usHSC91qz4rgp.gif

No! And why was you juniored?

I made a thread with a similar theme to a past topic I made for a bit of fun. Recent thread was locked after a little while for some reason. Rules must have changed.
I then woke up to find I'd been given some weird username change/tag(?) presumably by Stump (it was awesome, my name was blacked out and my member status was just a black bar too), which I made a thread about. Thread got locked like 8 hours later, and then I was Junior'd shortly after.

Still haven't found out exactly why. Felt like I was played around with a bit. Eh.

QUS2N2S.gif

Übermatik;174727029 said:
I made a thread with a similar theme to a past topic I made for a bit of fun. Recent thread was locked after a little while for some reason. Rules must have changed.
I then woke up to find I'd been given some weird username change/tag(?) presumably by Stump (it was awesome, my name was blacked out and my member status was just a black bar too), which I made a thread about. Thread got locked like 8 hours later, and then I was Junior'd shortly after.

Still haven't found out exactly why. Felt like I was played around with a bit. Eh.

We should make a movie about it

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Can't tell if this post is mad about the guy in the photo, or at the poster/people in this thread for laughing.
I think on average five billion or so people would find a grown ass man wearing diapers and obsessing over a children's TV show at least pathetic, if not hilarious. Doesn't need an echo chamber to find problems with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom