• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

'sup big Kev.
tumblr_ln8751T1MB1qaj0pmo1_500.jpg

sup

SJRB

Gold Member
It seems like he's just attacking that middle-aged woman. Why is that funny?

And the video link didn't work for me.

Well, what you see here is a woman from the tiny village of Oranje in The Netherlands [population: 140 people] who is blocking the car or the Minister who was quickly trying to leave a town meeting where he told the inhabitants of Oranje that the 700-people refugee camp in the middle of town was going to be expanded to 1.400 refugees, even though he specifically promised that this wouldn't happen.

So while the point of the gif is probably to make fun of the woman because she is overweight, what really happens is a middle-aged woman being completely frustrated at the bizarre situation that is unfolding in her town being hard-handedly dragged out of the way by [presumably] an undercover cop, while almost having her legs run over by the car.

It happened last night as the latest incident while tension rises all over the country over the massive, massive amounts of refugees that are pouring into the country while the national government is placing them all over the country without any consultation with local population.

So yeah, "lol" I guess.

Nyx

Well, what you see here is a woman from the tiny village of Oranje in The Netherlands [population: 140 people] who is blocking the car or the Minister who was quickly trying to leave a town meeting where he told the inhabitants of Oranje that the 700-people refugee camp in the middle of town was going to be expanded to 1.400 refugees, even though he specifically promised that this wouldn't happen.

So while the point of the gif is probably to make fun of the woman because she is overweight, what really happens is a middle-aged woman being completely frustrated at the bizarre situation that is unfolding in her town being hard-handedly dragged out of the way by [presumably] an undercover cop, while almost having her legs run over by the car.

It happened last night as the latest incident while tension rises all over the country over the massive, massive amounts of refugees that are pouring into the country while the national government is placing them all over the country without any consultation with local population.

So yeah, "lol" I guess.

Jeez... The entire office had a laugh about her today...

The spoofs are made already too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKQ4Prqqx5s

But hey, if you want to be serious about it be my guest!

komplanen

So yeah, "lol" I guess.

You must be a refugee coming here and stealing our right to laugh at fat women. Go back to the desert O M G!

butalala

So yeah, "lol" I guess.

Context! I still don't get it. I'd get frustrated by that situation too, but I think that's a discussion for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom