• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
5BC9C711C010E7931F6110C77315DCDE5F42B307

u focking wot m8

fite me irl 1v1 360 no scope rust only

noobtube only

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/FUME5/pvwLiWX.gif[IMG]

I can't decide which one of you I think would be the worst fighter.[/QUOTE]

Either of us would run rings around you, ol' man FUME.

[quote="NinjaBoiX, post: 181969124"]Uber, you smell of wee and your new avatar smells of wee too.[/QUOTE]

:(

[quote="G.O.O., post: 181971470"]Don't listen to them uber, your avatar is nice and you're still a good boy

[IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/a836ce7f3b695616b5c3c61caee37733/tumblr_nwbs1dBQih1r539hzo1_500.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

:)

[quote="komplanen, post: 181980740"]Well at least the new goggles suit him better than the scarf.

[IMG]http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/paasisko_kyytiin.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:)

[quote="Theecliff, post: 181982063"]see, he can't even afford the bus

what a waster[/QUOTE]

:(

komplanen

He looks so much like black Dr TrackSuit but with opposite colours tracksuit, sick beard and of course he's the Dark Tracksuit so he's black. Or maybe it's just Kanye West. Holy shit this binaural shit guys. Wait I need to make a thread. (I made the thread but it didn't go well. I read this on Gaf four months ago and now had forgotten and I was like "Yo look what I found!" and now people will make fun of me).

komplanen

what happened ?

tumblr_nwbvmwrjrf1qzmowao1_400.gif

not sure, its probably the last topic I made asking a dumb ass question.

I didnt realize it until now when I went to make a topic asking for game recommendations and it said I didnt have the rights.

Übermatik;182017943 said:
Did you make too many threads about ███████?

isnt that what all topics are about?

also I become lurker nao I guess.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Übermatik;182017943 said:
Did you make too many threads about ███████?
I did

It was a hard lesson learned, but I really made a lot of stupid ass threads so it was for the good of the realm

Sorry, too much Game of Thrones recently

11029506_1976618892535129_1831355656195031555_n.png

we should not be enemies, brother

we should join forces against the rest of GAF

given enough time, we can take over this place

Though a GAF inhabited entirely by doges sounds almost... utopian... I would have to decline...

Your evil plans of domination will not be tolerated! I fight for my friends!

Yes, even Avixph. No, okay, I know he's dumb... but he still counts.

smurfx

get some go again
Übermatik;182035703 said:
Though a GAF inhabited entirely by doges sounds almost... utopian... I would have to decline...

Your evil plans of domination will not be tolerated! I fight for my friends!

Yes, even Avixph. No, okay, I know he's dumb... but he still counts.
btw is your avatar cosplaying cammy's alt costume?

p0O7otB.jpg

komplanen

Anyone else think less of Übermatik now that his avatar has a dog that isn't as fat and/or old as the other one? I mean all I see now is half the dog he used to be. Unless, of course, this is his plan. I mean first he removes half the avatar (because the dog is now more like a puppy and is skinnier). So basically he goes from 100% dog to 50% dog in stage one. Then stage 2 is where he inserts 50% raccoon so it'll be like a picture of a racoon and a dog OR a picture of a dog dressed up as a racoon. Final stage would be 100% raccoon. And all because he liked posting raccoon pictures online. What a fucking pitiful existence to be defined by one little thing you liked. I mean this is like Flanderization 101.

Or it could just be a bit of fresh air, I dunno. Here's some pictures:

KUvpwiol.jpg

JYB9cs8l.jpg

yIOrQj6.jpg

DzNeA7Cl.jpg

ovC6RvM.jpg

HeM7fE4l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom