• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer this version of that joke:

2014-09-12-Dare-To-Boy-Stupid.jpg

komplanen

Better than pandas. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lhFNzTHPaI

I can't be the only Grinch here who thinks it's a little sad to pose for camera with a multi-billion dollar corporate mascot. I mean I get Disneyland and stuff like that because at least they are cartoon and comic book characters but a Coca-Cola polar bear? C'mon people, you can be a consumer whore but this is a little silly.

I fucking love Coca-Cola tho, got a glass full of cold Coke here with me right now, but I'd still not do it.

DD

I can't be the only Grinch here who thinks it's a little sad to pose for camera with a multi-billion dollar corporate mascot. I mean I get Disneyland and stuff like that because at least they are cartoon and comic book characters but a Coca-Cola polar bear? C'mon people, you can be a consumer whore but this is a little silly.

I fucking love Coca-Cola tho, got a glass full of cold Coke here with me right now, but I'd still not do it.

C'mon, he's charismatic as fuck, and I don't even like Coca-Cola! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom