• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again

smurfx

get some go again
V2hEYG9.gif

komplanen

That's because these people don't know komplanen.

Hey! I've mended my ways. Also I thought you were trying to be on good terms with me. If you're not in my list of people I like, that's fine, but you aren't exactly doing a good job trying to get back in. Yes, I said 'back'. You were there once.

arkku2.jpg

Bury me in one of these. The second slot can be filled with my body pillow.

yritysta_ainakin.jpg

Hehee someone didn't match the colors!

ota_kyytiin.gif

Hehe they look a lot like pot bellied pigs!

PS.
I don't have a body pillow

phoenixyz

As the official voice of reason in this thread, I have to admit that both Über and komplanen have changed their ways. They rarely post huge jiffs.

The only unrepentant and frequent offender is Avixph.

AAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH - AAAAAAAAAAARRGGH, AAARRGGHHHHHH, AHH, ARRRRGHHH, AAAAARRGHHHH. AAAAAAARRRGH, AHHHH AHHH, ARGHHH AAAAHHH - AAARGHHHH AHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHH

DonMigs85

Übermatik;186925151 said:
AAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH - AAAAAAAAAAARRGGH, AAARRGGHHHHHH, AHH, ARRRRGHHH, AAAAARRGHHHH. AAAAAAARRRGH, AHHHH AHHH, ARGHHH AAAAHHH - AAARGHHHH AHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHH
Are you having a seizure? Or have you been possessed by Azazel?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's not loss but it still is

12308410_968919266488340_381116949805368899_n.png

komplanen

Of course CAD has a strip about being socially awkward, dressing up as video game character and acting accordingly in a social situation. Us gamers, eh?

Fuck I'd rather spend Thanks Giving with this guy:

vissiin_tylsaa.jpg

But not with DD, because we have unresolved issues:

terve_paastaisitko_sisaan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom