• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

Agreed

wuBLHuH.jpg

FUME5

Übermatik;188201861 said:
If you guys need me to third wheel in the future just ask, I'd be happy to help

I'm pretty sure that little love heart means we're already married. Man, my date from Friday night is going to be pissed I didn't mention that.

I'm pretty sure that little love heart means we're already married. Man, my date from Friday night is going to be pissed I didn't mention that.

I think your wife is gonna be angrier...

Anyway it's 4am and my design proposal looks like shit, so here, have a Missingno plushie you nerds:

AmtuhqM.jpg

FUME5

Übermatik;188205716 said:

Anyway it's 4am and my design proposal looks like shit, so here, have a Missingno plushie you nerds:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, you're right.

Show us your proposal bro.

hB9A54FFA

FUME5

Übermatik;188208245 said:
Ah can't really, it's written. "It reads like shit" would have been more appropriate I guess. It's due at 12 today, and I've just opened the document to find there's compatibility errors. Eurgh.

Damn son, I've been there. Just remember, P's get degrees (or whatever the lowest passing grade your uni uses).

Damn son, I've been there. Just remember, P's get degrees (or whatever the lowest passing grade your uni uses).

The fuck is a P!?

Anyway, NS... Non submission. Which... does not get you a degree. Eh, I've scraped by on Ds before, I'll do it again.

I did some art recently I'll share with GAF sometime when I've stopped cocking around with it.

Bed now.

FUME5

Übermatik;188210690 said:
The fuck is a P!?

Anyway, NS... Non submission. Which... does not get you a degree. Eh, I've scraped by on Ds before, I'll do it again.

I did some art recently I'll share with GAF sometime when I've stopped cocking around with it.

Bed now.

The lowest passing grade (P for pass!) my old university gave out.

Anyway, sleep well my procrastinating child, sleep well.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Übermatik;188205716 said:

AmtuhqM.jpg
Yo where can I buy this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom