• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

5fgvQjBl.jpg
That can't be real.

Could you please cut it out with the politics shit? Your agenda may be righteous but it's obnoxious as fuck.
RG0BS1U.gif

I was wondering how many political shitposts quality contributions I'd have to make before someone called me out on it. I just post those images because they're easy and to be honest this threads standard's aren't very high; I appreciate it but you're giving me way too much credit if you think I have any righteous agenda here.
But yeah I'll stop with the politics.

I guess I need to stock back up on dank memes and tumblr screenshots!

huyv87V.jpg

I'll start with this classic Benadryl Cabbagepatch image!

FUME5

I just post those images because they're easy and to be honest this threads standard's aren't very high

Man, I fucking trawl through usersub, that garbage Cheezburger site, follow FartOfWar on Twitter etc.. all to bring you lot the freshest of maymays and this is the thanks I get?

G.O.O.

I remember when I first posted this gif in this thread. Funnily enough it was even then due to something G.O.O. posted.

I'd actually lost it so I'm glad you found it again.
I don't remember it :(

Could you please cut it out with the politics shit? Your agenda may be righteous but it's obnoxious as fuck.
I actually think my pic with the girl being sent back in the wrong country by Trump was hilarious, even if no one mentioned it

rBZY8Dd.jpg

phoenixyz

Avixph, and I am saying this as your friend, are you fucking kidding me? You alone posted 300mb of jiff on the last page. For gods sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom