• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nfoa2a9bKG1qzd07io1_1280.png

Avixph

I get a lot of these are just freezing the cartoon at the right moment to catch a funny pose, but this one just needs to be explained!

Well in the episode that this picture was taken from Goku, Krillin and Bulma escape from the pirates cave (after they defeat general blue), and Krilin is disapointed that they couldn't take of the treasure however Bulma surprises him by showing him the diamond that she hid in her panties.

CxkwIaX.gif

4ne9XGr.png

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
An arcade with no electricity, so everyone just stands around talking about games. For no apparent reason, slightly less than half of the crowd stands outside the arcade and spend all of their time reading news off their smartphones, gossiping and forming cliques.

Most accurate description of GAF I've ever heard.

-Ryn

Banned
An arcade with no electricity, so everyone just stands around talking about games. For no apparent reason, slightly less than half of the crowd stands outside the arcade and spend all of their time reading news off their smartphones, gossiping and forming cliques.
My god this is amazing.

Best thread title.

My thoughts on you guys

tumblr_mlaafcCj9K1rp6b19o1_500.png
This is... exactly how I feel...
Hug?

Seems more like a clam to me.

Perfect

FUME5

I'd better bring the portable generator then, because I plan to play the hell out of some videogames today.

B3k13sACIAAezhf.jpg

You're welcome, laughgaf. also blaze it

Dankin and drankin, skelebro.

Retro

I'd better bring the portable generator then, because I plan to play the hell out of some videogames today.

The point is that the internet location has to make sense as a real-life location. Nobody actually plays games via GAF, it's just a discussion group to talk about games. The actual gameplay is external to the site, it's just where everyone congregates.

It could have just as easily been a game store without any stock or a lunchroom at the nerdiest school in the world. It's extra funny because worded that way, it plays into the "Nobody on GAF plays videogames, they just bitch about them" joke.

FUME5

The point is that the internet location has to make sense as a real-life location. Nobody actually plays games via GAF, it's just a discussion group to talk about games. The actual gameplay is external to the site, it's just where everyone congregates.

It could have just as easily been a game store without any stock or a lunchroom at the nerdiest school in the world. It's extra funny because worded that way, it plays into the "Nobody on GAF plays videogames, they just bitch about them" joke.

Well, that's me told.

Retro

Well, that's me told.

Eh, I wasn't trying to call you on anything, just explaining the joke (and if you have to explain the joke...).

I dunno, I like the visual of Off-Topic GAF hanging out outside the arcade, apart but still connected by proximity. Especially since I see people on the OT side thumbing their nose at gaming side, like the "cool kids" who would rather hang around outside in the cold smoking than go inside with the "nerds."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom