• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
51p805GygQL._SS500_.jpg

I actually read one of this author's books about 10 years ago or so. This one (NSFW) to be precise. The only thing I really remember is that a woman in the book was sexually obsessed with Jesus.

The book was certainly unique.

I found this to be a pretty American thing. Many European airlines do have a row 13 (and why the fuck wouldn't they?) and buildings also tend to have a 13th floor.

I don't think 13 is considered an unlucky number in Europe. In some countries 17 is unlucky, though.

Alx

I don't think 13 is considered an unlucky number in Europe.

It is both lucky and unlucky, depending on who and when you ask. Superstitious people still fear being 13 for dinner, but there are always special lottery events on Friday 13th.

It is both lucky and unlucky, depending on who and when you ask. Superstitious people still fear being 13 for dinner, but there are always special lottery events on Friday 13th.

Unlucky in England.

Black cats crossing your path are a grey area though... at least where I'm from.

farmerboy

Heyheyhey, whoa back up there a minute. Stop picking on us farmers.

It's not nice AT ALL

do it all you want, we're all hillbillies

FUME5

WTF is a Prinny?
Underwing Lighting?
Bird Chutes?
Birdazzelers?
Squirrel Witch, The Flapper, "Child of the Forrest", Pigeon Bride, Ocean Pimp lures?
Military Grade Night Vision goggles?
Falcon Plugs?

Where did you find this? Is that a real advertisement?

A demonic penguin from the Disgaea / NiS games.

Of course it isn't real homeboy, I got it from Liartown USA.

Here's the other half of the ad.

lol pro, i'm not explaining it

woodenlung apparently knows what's up though

Maybe I should save that pic to my pc if I ever need an emergency detumescence measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom