• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

hT7zIle.jpg

Whaaaaaat?

YpLOMKC.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
No. The single, portable device the President can use to launch America's entire nuclear arsenal remotely, the so-called "nuclear football" actually looks like this:

And don't worry; they don't keep it on his desk. Instead, they keep it with a military aide that is close to Obama at all times.

He's actually giving a serious response

xgus9J4.gif

Palmer_v1

No. The single, portable device the President can use to launch America's entire nuclear arsenal remotely, the so-called "nuclear football" actually looks like this:

And don't worry; they don't keep it on his desk. Instead, they keep it with a military aide that is close to Obama at all times.

I like to imagine him standing silently in the corner of the bedroom while the Obamas are getting it on.

"Damnit, Barry, doe he have to be in here?"

"He likes to watch..."

He's actually giving a serious response

xgus9J4.gif
Apparently dry sarcasm doesn't translate very well over the internet. While the information in my post is accurate, I was trying to be funny; I didn't seriously think the person I quoted thought the button was real. I only replied because I think it is amusing that there actually is a device that is somewhat functionally equivalent to the stereotypical Big Red Button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom