• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabDX

Banned
This one made me laugh out loud:
Q0pxR1H.jpg

I don't get it ._. He actually has a black bump on his head and it wasn't the monster truck tire in the background?

I don't get it ._. He actually has a black bump on his head and it wasn't the monster truck tire in the background?

He's Jewish, she's Christian. Which is a bummer for him, seeing as he met someone who was into the exact same, extraordinarily specific things he was into.

sn00zer

Reminds me of that video of a stalker proposing to the woman he was stalking. Everyone started clapping because they thought they were dating but they weren't. She looked so terrified and didn't know what to do while the crowd told her to accept.

oh that is creepy

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
Reminds me of that video of a stalker proposing to the woman he was stalking. Everyone started clapping because they thought they were dating but they weren't. She looked so terrified and didn't know what to do while the crowd told her to accept.

Moral of this story: Don't stalk anyone because they might be El Kabong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom