• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacuum cleaner meets harmonica:
https://youtu.be/_Ch0f7-ej2M

nice

edit oh no top of a new page

Fvw91g1.gif

komplanen

We don't need another popsicle butt here. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to the beach. Cheers!

No, I won't. It's cold here these days. ಥ_ಥ

It's so hot here in Finland right now that it's almost as hot as the refridgerators in S-America. Does your village have a fridge?

DD

Rösti;208682475 said:
Bukkake (the dish) is quite tasty. Perhaps not the greatest of Japanese cooking, but worth a try.
I'm so naive that I actually googled it to see what it's like, and I regret this decision. -_-'

It's so hot here in Finland right now that it's almost as hot as the refridgerators in S-America. Does your village have a fridge?
You mean that hakuna that goes beneath the matata with uga-uga inside next to the river? Yes, we do!

Cows are smart.
HHHNNNNNNNGGGHHH

Avixph

What if Scooby just runs slower so he doesn't leave Shaggy behind?
Nope Shaggy is the fasted human in the Scooby-Doo universe (but only if he's scared). This was demonstrated in the Scooby-Doo! Spooky Games movie:
Wikipedia said:
As Shaggy and Scooby are running away from a monster, Olympics organizer Diane watches Shaggy and Scooby's amazing running ability and asks them to join the 2012 World Invitational games (a parody of the 2012 Olympics) in London. Shaggy accepts the offer, while Scooby is unable to join (because he is not human). Instead, Scooby-Doo becomes Shaggy's coach. The gang is flown on an all-expenses-paid trip to London so Shaggy can participate in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom