• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

This thread is no good anymore guys. Remember when I made this and Panda voted it POTT?

This is all you fault Komplanen, update the damn OP.

AhO91Y8.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I think you overestimate my intentions. I'm just trying to make myself laugh, not garner applause from everyone who ever steps in here. But maybe I'm misinterpreting the "you" in the thread title. For some reason I think quoting BvS out of context is funny, probably because I just watched it again tonight.

uh5WX4M.png

FUME5

Who was the dude who kept complaining about gifs of people being slightly hurt that got us locked down for a few hours?

Whoever he was, don't be like him.

I remember getting banned for posting an image with poop in it.

Few months later exact same image gets posted again with no repercussions to the poster.

I'm not bitter or anything.

Theecliff

Banned
Übermatik;208755823 said:
I remember getting banned for posting an image with poop in it.

Few months later exact same image gets posted again with no repercussions to the poster.

I'm not bitter or anything.
that's pretty shitty

zeemumu

What's the problem? You people from the rest of the world don't play volleyball with human parts? It's specially funny with a head, if you find one lying around...

Rio is hell

Not for volleyball. I mean dodgeball, sure, but volleyball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom