• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

HtBtU5tl.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

I wish I had time I would love to re-read the HP books. Also I wish my brain wasn't tainted with the piss-poor movie faces and locations. I can still see in my mind's eye how I imagined everything when I first read the books but it's all fading.

DD

I wish I had time I would love to re-read the HP books. Also I wish my brain wasn't tainted with the piss-poor movie faces and locations. I can still see in my mind's eye how I imagined everything when I first read the books but it's all fading.

The movies suck, but what's wrong with their faces and locations? :3

I watched the first two or three movies back then and gave up on the series. Then, years latter, I found the complete box with all the books for cheap and bought, and I fell in love with the series. Latter I bought all the movies, and I still don't like 'em, lol. Maybe the last two or three weren't so bad. =B

komplanen

The movies suck, but what's wrong with their faces and locations? :3

Alot of them are okay, especially locations can be good, but most of the characters are just stupid looking. I can't stand Harry. He's so ugly and can act as good as a potato.

G.O.O.

I haven't read Harry Potter but I endured the first two movies in order to watch the third because Alfonso Cuaron

Never really *got* it. I like the theory that Harry just knocked himself while trying to reach platform 9 3/4 and the rest is him dreaming while in a coma

6fsQD.png

Alot of them are okay, especially locations can be good, but most of the characters are just stupid looking. I can't stand Harry. He's so ugly and can act as good as a potato.

Daniel Radcliffe having a highly prolific career post Potter is proof that you're wrong :)

"ugly"
tumblr_lxraj3qxhl1qb3f0ao1_500.gif

They're not high literature, but they're better than those mediocre movies.

So you think that they're mediocre despite being adored by hundreds of millions and consistently making box office records?

DD

Hahaha! It's nice to have a visual reference, but with the books the acting comes from your mind, so no problem there.

Übermatik;211738995 said:
Not hard. The Hobbit movies were pants.

The book was bad too. *runs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom