• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMNIT LILITH

um
and his mom got scared?
dog-scared.jpg

komplanen

Let's all pretend we don't remember who Trojita is when he comes back. He will be devastated because this thread is his life. Then when he's all broken we rebuild his confidence with lies. By the end of it all he'll think he's the good boy!

Orcastar

This comic is bullshit. A one-way communication delay of 120 seconds would mean that the ISS is 35 million kilometers away from the Earth, while in reality it's only about 410 km away, which means that there is practically no delay in communications.

nofunallowed.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
This comic is bullshit. A one-way communication delay of 120 seconds would mean that the ISS is 35 million kilometers away from the Earth, while in reality it's only about 410 km away, which means that there is practically no delay in communications.

nofunallowed.jpg

Who says it's orbiting Earth?

Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.

G.O.O.

nofunallowed.jpg
*sits into the shame cube* :(

SJRB

Gold Member
How does Sonic magically spawn the cheese between the chili and the dog? That's impossible.

This is the ISS comic all over again.

komplanen

Avixph feed me ur ine. I͙̠ͧ ǎ̵̰͈̳̝͡m͚͙̦̤̦̣̫̤̤̽ͨ̉ͤ ̡̟̜ͤ͌ú̗͈̼̩͈̋ͫͭ̽ͣ͂̚͢͡ͅͅr̵ͬ̔ͪͦͤ͗͗̊̏ͬ̾͑̽͆̚̕͞͏̞̯̖̝ͅ ̶̺͓̙̜͈̦͕̱̪͔͖͉͉̺̓̍̃͌͒ͫͬͯ̒͆̍̂͆͋ͦ̒͢iͤ͊ͯ͋͐̌ͨ̔҉̧̝͚͕̙̙͔͈̮͙͞n̠̥̻͓̠͎̲̪̼̗̽͌̄̓̾̉͌̅̋ͬ͋͐͛̇̌́͞ͅȩ̷̺̯͔̫̯̼͈̪͖̲̭͎̇̽ͦ̿̀ͦͨ̽̃̏̃̕͞͝

8VG2W5x.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom