• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJRB

Gold Member
Did you at least ask komplanen's permission before posting that pic, breh?

Shit, top of page. Eh, uh... ehhhh

1nGdAy8.png

komplanen

This one got a chuckle out of me today:

It's a Finnish designer stool
worth $830.

I'm all for art and design being out of touch with the everyday life (it keeps people reaching higher) but that is so fucking stupid I can't stop smiling. It's a squared log for fucks sake.

komplanen

Übermatik;212269923 said:
Finnish? Humour? Bwahahah

Sorry to dissect the joke, but if we did indeed pertain to such stereotypes, surely a health and beauty store would be expected, no? Supply and demand?

You are correct on everything you said. We Finns absolutely love British humor so I can't argue that. Or should I say "humour"? Nah, the auto-correct says "humor".

Some of my favorites that were also huge in Finland in general:
- Fast Show
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Men Behaving Badly
- Black Adder
- Keeping Up Appearances
- One Foot in the Grave

I would have just said "well that explains everything" but the brit-hating frog act is getting old

Also this is correct. Well Brexit certainly gave a good reason to hate Brits again, but at least it's not the same inbred/ugly/stupid/teeth-in-every-direction dead horse that I just took a swing at.

This one got a chuckle out of me today:

It's a Finnish designer stool
worth $830.

I'm all for art and design being out of touch with the everyday life (it keeps people reaching higher) but that is so fucking stupid I can't stop smiling. It's a squared log for fucks sake.

Log.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom