• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

Übermatik;195692987 said:
I get "poop", "wine", "artichoke" and "human flesh" in UK.
You're from the UK?

zfjq7YC.png

komplanen

Ignore this for a minute or two:

Thanks!

vanhukset_asemalla.jpg

I originally used this post as a way to copy and past information three virtual operating systems deep running on this laptop. I'm not cut out to be a computer nerd.

Colombia:
AJhvAJ8.png

"What does X taste like"
1. The moon
2. Anus
3. Caviar
4. Human flesh
5. Sperm

I get not knowing what Caviar tastes like, but anus? Everybody's got one!

Melchiah

LBGoClI.png

Human flesh #1 in Finland too. I wouldn't worry about it, guys. I'd be more worried about the countries and people who don't have to Google it.

I got different results:
iPUYbrK.jpg

• Umami, a savory taste, is one of the five basic tastes (together with sweetness, sourness, bitterness, and saltiness). A loanword from the Japanese, umami can be translated as "pleasant savory taste".
  • Scallop
  • Human flesh
  • Spoiled chicken

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

G.O.O.

French results aren't more interesting than yours but I'll just say that there are two ways to write this question and in both cases we seem very curious about the taste of parsnip.

SkiofGF.jpg

F5fVSNd.jpg

Übermatik cosplay

xhEAEMO.jpg

See this is why doges are so fucking awesome. They're all like "Sure this is fine, I'm having an awesome time, I'm a doge, it's wicked". Just chilling and shit.
Yeah.
Doges are cool.

+ 22 Über points.

I might have already posted this, but since when did that stop me?:

9YekYrX.png

DD

Giant Panda's and Red Panda's aren't even the same kind of animal. One is a bear, the other a fancy raccoon.

This is why I said that.

Waiting for many Uber points to drop in my wallet at any minute.

Edit: WAIT A MINUTE! Racoons are trash pandas, mate. The circle is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom