• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nbkbafBHZ61rk9exv.gif

for what it's worth, this picture is only making the rounds again because Arin was digging through a bunch of his old stuff and started tweeting the most awkward bits.

And even today he's not above doing awkward poses (which prompted hundreds if not thousands of pieces of fan art!). He's very self-aware.

CW2bOR4U8AArPfo.jpg

Avixph

for what it's worth, this picture is only making the rounds again because Arin was digging through a bunch of his old stuff and started tweeting the most awkward bits.

And even today he's not above doing awkward poses (which prompted hundreds if not thousands of pieces of fan art!). He's very self-aware.

CW2bOR4U8AArPfo.jpg
Who is he and what does he do?

45zNTt5.jpg

komplanen

Guys I'm going to browse Reddit and dump a lot of funny pictures. This will hopefully save me some Panda- and Überpoints for retirement. Let's do this!

Okay hold on. This was the first picture:

uzFIMrF.jpg

It deserves its own post so I'll continue dumping in the next one.

FUME5

It's just fanart of some dude cosplaying as sonic in a dress.

EDIT

Haha, looks like you have a bunch of potential peg mates lining up!

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I wonder why it's different. Both domains (google.fi and google.com) give me the same answer as my original picture but on Safari and Chrome the address bar gives the same results as you got.
Maybe google has been bubbling your queries from their site but not quite from the search bar.

Because nothing's funnier than watching you guys squirm.

(and because crossdressing guys is my fetish)
"Awesome" (typically someone's fetish) pics thread is that way!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474696&page=176

G.O.O.

I'm just waking up so I just had a delayed reaction on the crossdressing and the complaining that followed. That was weird.

you guys are weird.

tumblr_nb7r2gAQf91r539hzo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom