• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

How did you come back so fast?

A mod messaged me and said "Look, bro, u r such an asset to dis thrd that u can go free lol"

I said "I'll stay banned for a whole year if you let Übermatik be a full Member again

The mod said "nah man we need some1 who hates furries, not someone who is a furry. Spking of furries lol brb gona ban DD"

narttu_ratissa.gif

komplanen

I'm sure it was a wholehearted mistake.

I honestly don't know what is dumber: posting a vagina that looks like a dolphin and not realizing that's going to end up real bad or not realizing it was a vagina in the first place and just thinking the dolphin's eye looks like a butthole.

I honestly thought the joke was about
how vegans ruin everything

Avixph

A mod messaged me and said "Look, bro, u r such an asset to dis thrd that u can go free lol"

I said "I'll stay banned for a whole year if you let Übermatik be a full Member again

The mod said "nah man we need some1 who hates furries, not someone who is a furry. Spking of furries lol brb gona ban DD"

narttu_ratissa.gif
Hhhehehehehe, welcome back.

FUME5

I honestly don't know what is dumber: posting a vagina that looks like a dolphin and not realizing that's going to end up real bad or not realizing it was a vagina in the first place and just thinking the dolphin's eye looks like a butthole.

I honestly thought the joke was about
how vegans ruin everything

The mods let you off easy because they know you've never seen a woman naked.

gaming_noob

Does anyone have the gif where a big black woman jumps and lands on another mans pelvis while he was dancing on the floor? I'm trying to show this to my coworker..

tumblr_o26vgmCc4L1s8as3do1_500.jpg

Sounds legit

I need to start watching it again but what is Grizzly doing with that dakimakura

FUME5

Does anyone have the gif where a big black woman jumps and lands on another mans pelvis while he was dancing on the floor? I'm trying to show this to my coworker..

I know what you're talking about, but I don't have time to search through daggering gifs for you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom