• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonMigs85

12524128_1246786685348889_270197360714375141_n.jpg

komplanen

Glad to see komplanen is back! I'm giving him 20 of the 60 RACCOON points Über gave me to spend as he chooses.

Economists hate me for making over 4000 komplanen points a day working from home! I exchanged them into DD points at the post office and bought myself a brand new [insert commercial product you desire]. It's so awesome! it works real easy to exchange the points and I'm super happy!

Everyone should do it!

Avixph

Economists hate me for making over 4000 komplanen points a day working from home! I exchanged them into DD points at the post office and bought myself a brand new [insert commercial product you desire]. It's so awesome! it works real easy to exchange the points and I'm super happy!

Everyone should do it!
Where can I sign up?

k8ipKJU.png

smurfx

get some go again

Everyone should do it!
man every time i try and withdraw some uber points i have to pay 5 real dollars and i always end up getting some error.

njpkvqp.gif

s4hTeD1.jpg

phoenixyz

man every time i try and withdraw some uber points i have to pay 5 real dollars and i always end up getting some error.

For a little transaction fee of 50$ (payment in advance) I can exchange your uber points in your currency of choice. Fast and reliable. You can trust me. I am a nigerian prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom