• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pimp My Ride Maxima Owner Makes Appearance on MaximaORG after eBay stint

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Well, as some of you may know the guy who had his 1984 Maxima wagon pimped out tried to sell his car on eBay for 18,000...to no avail. He just registered and made a post in the classifieds section of the Org:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=321944

Hahaha. Some of us are giving him a hard time. :p

In the end, it's still just a fucking Maxima. The funniest thing about that forum is that Maxima owners now have something to look down on.

AlphaSnake

Ninja Scooter said:
alphasnake is back?!? BONER TIME!

oh and maxima's are old lady cars. My aunt has one.

Is your aunt hot? Not like it matters, cuz I'd hit it anyway!

sonatinas

i thought about that

i thought that MTV would have some ebay clause that they would have to wait a year for it, i mean y dont they tell mtv they dont want 6 lcd screens in their car and all that

Retardboy was probably laughing at the absurdity of anyone paying more than 3000 for any maxima in ANY year.

I'd rather buy a 80s Pinto.

Pattergen

what the fucking hell?! This car better time travel or something...

BTW, this is NOT the car in question.

200_5551carexhaust-med.jpg

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
That thread is hilarious... and I agree with one of the posts... he gets his car hooked up for free then tries to sell the thing? Shady....

AlphaSnake

retardboy said:
You saying "Maximas >>>> All other cars." With a straight face.

90% of cars. And tell me it's not true. Maximas out perform all cars in its class. Maxima is always the more spacious car in its class. Maximas have had the best V6 engines in them for over 10 years straight. A Maxima can outrun 90% of whats out there on the streets. I don't see many mid-size sedans put out 6.8 seconds 0-60 and now 6.3 seconds 0-60.

So...what's wrong?

who cares about performance. Im not gonna take up NASCAR anytime soon, so i sure as hell don't. As long as it turns on when i stick the key in and gets me where i want to go, it peforms just fine.

Brandon Boyd drives a svx.

AlphaSnake

DarienA said:
...last I heard you didn't even own a Maxima.. but one of your relatives(brother?) did....

My brother doesn't even live with me and it's just some B.S. OAers have been throwing around. I'm buying the car out at the end of this month. I own the car.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Alphasnake said:
Someone who can afford to.

Alpha the current Maxima is a dog. It takes a huge step back in terms of looks. It looks so bad that I haven't even bothered to look at the numbers. I'd rather own the top of the line Altima over the new Max.

Nissan screwed the pooch on that one.

AlphaSnake

DarienA said:
Alpha the current Maxima is a dog. It takes a huge step back in terms of looks. It looks so bad that I haven't even bothered to look at the numbers. I'd rather own the top of the line Altima over the new Max.

Nissan screwed the pooch on that one.

You know how I feel about the 6th gen, already. I probably hate it more than you. I was considering selling my 2001 in for the upcoming Altima SE-R...still am, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom