• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

Kamek

Damn I own a Wii U and I love Nintendo IPs, but this is what I imagined the next gen to be. This is the vision the Wii U had for social integration and has yet to pull off.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I know I'm late, but either that remote play segment was fake or there was major lag. His guy wasn't even close to going in the same direction he was pressing on Knack.

We have no freedom, we are always monitored....

....so play my game on PS4 and it will log everything you do and predict what games and services you want to buy

U2NUMB

I am a hardcore Xbox gamer.. and I am going to pre order PS4 day one.. they came out and said WE ARE ABOUT GAMES. All I need.. I will get both systems but I was never this excited about the PS3..

Well done Sony

We're not going to get significantly upgraded graphics, guys, these new consoles are going to be about the system features.

And this one's (potentially awesome) gimmick is streaming.

Top Bottom