• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

BDfTvrkCIAAv_Ol.jpg:large

Is that a pamphlet? Whats inside?

Dreweyes

Jesus, can someone create a PlayStation Meeting Bingo thread already? Don't want this to go to waste. There's definitely a winning line in there somewhere...

(thanks to the first two posters for the template and some of the tiles)

L2UPUP0.jpg

Nice Bingo card! Just shared this on twitter, and IGNUK reshared it lol.

Midas

The router is in another room, which is not the best place for watching the show, so I would have to find a long-ass cable.
But I'll take that into consideration, thanks for the suggestion!

They're cheap these days. :)

So, does this mean that the meeting itself is an hour? Hope it's an hour of PS4 only!

Kurt

Could it be that both ps4/xbox720 would be cloud gaming only.
I mean microsoft is already prepairing their application to only run it from the internet.
Besides that the rumor about the next xbox should be constantly connected to the internet...

It would make sense , because only that way they could develop pc games which support ps3 & xbox 720 controllers. So they would not have to create a multiplatform for each console separated. And the gfx could be nextgen without needing to pay much for a console with expensive hardware. (Like Onlive)

For me, this would be a black sunday

Could it be that both ps4/xbox720 would be cloud gaming only.
I mean microsoft is already prepairing their application to only run it from the internet.
Besides that the rumor about the next xbox should be constantly connected to the internet...

It would make sense , because only that way they could develop pc games which support ps3 & xbox 720 controllers. So they would not have to create a multiplatform for each console separated. And the gfx could be nextgen without needing to pay much for a console with expensive hardware. (Like Onlive)

For me, this would be a black sunday

no way the next gen consoles are cloud only.

Artemisia

Banned
Is this gonna be like the NGP event in 2011 (? or was it '12 idk) where they didn't really dive into library and pricing but talked about the console's specs and stuff?

I'm so excited!

But Sony... please don't engage in any "real time" bullshit like you did last time. Give me actual examples of games and not an animator's CGI showreel.

spats

Is this gonna be like the NGP event in 2011 (? or was it '12 idk) where they didn't really dive into library and pricing but talked about the console's specs and stuff?

Prooobably. I'd be happy to just see some first party tech demos to show what the hardware is capable of.

I hope people understand that the conference will not be four hours long... it does explicitly say "join us for cocktails". For all we know it could just be a nice little get together in a bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom