• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My perditions.

33/66 split between ps3/vita talk and the ps4.

PS3/Vita talk.

Vita price drop hits the west.
At least 1 new vita game.
New trailers for The Last of Us and Beyond.
A shout out to Bungie and Destiny.

PS4.

Safe bets.

We see the console + controller.
No date or Price.
Screenshots of the OS.
New GG IP.
Evolutions Sony Gotham Racing.
No GT6.
Watch_Dogs or some other new Ubi IP.
Battlefeild 4.
Tech demos but no games from Quantic Dream, SSM and Epic and UE4 and Squares new Engine.
Media Molecule worked on the social aspects of new PSN. Avatars/socal network connectivity. video sharing / streaming.
Move / 3D eye toy crap. Random mini game collections a-hoy. Whatever Ubi's fitness thing is.
The Last Guardian is the closing surprise to send people home happy.
Shitty music guest to close the show.

Less Safe bets but its as good a time as any...
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Bungie on stage
Crash bandicoot Reboot!

Not gonna happen but technically possible so wouldn't it be banana's if...
Half Life 3.
Gears of War
Final Fantasy VII R.
Agent.

Stuff that will be saved for later.
Killzone 4 for Ps3.
new sucker punch IP.
Gran Turismo 6.
Stigs team at SSM's new IP.
Naughty Dog (probably going dark for at least a year or more after TLOU)
Anything from SCEJ.

Just to think, after its absence for all these years, tonight could be the night we see The Last Guardian return. I'm giddy at the thought.

Midas

Can everyone just calm down? The meeting starts when this countdown reaches 0. It's more than 12 hours left - you'll have time to work, eat, sleep, play and get an url for the best stream in time.

t1361401200z1.png

Rocky

Banned
Hey, they just mentioned tonight's meeting on my local news broadcast and said that the PS4 is expected to play the old PS3 games. Man I can't wait until tonight, only 13 hours left.

Is there already a Yoda gif of "begun the third console war has" or something similar?
Or will that be reserved for the time of the announcement (or the X720 one)?

rdrr gnr

Alright. Going to turn in with my 100th post here. This thread does deserve to be archived. See you guys tomorrow [INSERT YOUR TIME OF DAY].

Luthos

It's amazing how many people saw that pic and the time, didn't read anything else, went herp derp and just assumed it had to do with the actual conference.

Kevf

Neo Member
Does someone know how long the show is? Since the show starts at midnight (living in the Netherlands) and I have to work in the morning. I'm thinking of starting a few hours late at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom