• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | September 2015

Saphirax

So, today came out the european demo of Dungeon Travelers 2, iirc you can transfer the save to the full game, can you do that without ps+? I don't see the transfer icon on the live area.

Well, it's pretty stupid regardless. Why are they even skipping the Vita for this but not for Samurai Warriors 4: Empires? I'm not saying they should localize that instead of SW but it doesn't take a genius to understand that, between the two, there's probably gonna be more interest in YnNK than SW4.

Yeah, I don't really know how they operate, but that sounds silly. Hopefully they'll change their minds.

Oh, the demo is out? I don't have PS+ either so it'd be nice to know if we can transfer saves without it.

Puru

So, today came out the european demo of Dungeon Travelers 2, iirc you can transfer the save to the full game, can you do that without ps+? I don't see the transfer icon on the live area.

Yes you don't need PS+. Not sure how it works but that's what i did.
Play and finish (or not) the demo, install the full game on your Vita, launch the full game and you should be able to load your demo save. After that i saved again on the full game and deleted the demo.

Prelude.

Yes you don't need PS+. Not sure how it works but that's what i did.
Play and finish (or not) the demo, install the full game on your Vita, launch the full game and you should be able to load your demo save. After that i saved again on the full game and deleted the demo.
I see, makes sense, thanks. Still a month left before it releases.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My brain still can't process this outfit.

yoru.jpg

and I thought I was immune to this after playing JRPGS for 25 years.

Just tried to log in to my Japanese account on my PSTV and got rejected, so I'm thinking it's an authentication thing. Shitty deal, I wanted to download the Ray Gigant demo.

Shizuka

It's too late for a flash sale, it'd be revealed or leaked hours ago. With TGS and everything, I'm betting it'll be next week.

I found a PS3 for sale on 3.21 OFW. It's a 160GB fat.

Should I get it? It's $100

I'm interested in retroarch for an emulation box, and the PS3 media centre so I can stream MKVs and shit. I currently use a Chromecast but I figure this might be a nicer all-in-one solution.

Chuy

It's too late for a flash sale, it'd be revealed or leaked hours ago. With TGS and everything, I'm betting it'll be next week.
Nope. Check the vita store as there's the flash sale banner. On mobile so I can't list them but it's a decent selection.

Shizuka

Nope. Check the vita store as there's the flash sale banner. On mobile so I can't list them but it's a decent selection.

Definitely surprised, thanks for the heads-up, Chuy.

Edit: two Neptunia games and two Bandai Namco games don't make a decent selection, the rest doesn't even matter much, very underwhelming selection for the Vita.

Ugh I really need to get better and not buying stuff when on sale if I don't have time to play it. Two of the titles I bought in past sales are significantly cheaper in this one (roughly 50% for each one). Keep getting suckered with the mentality of "its not going to be cheaper before I play it." Definity Definitely wish there was more in the sale for Vita and PS4...

incpdo

So ff agito plus has been canceled Uh. Not even that to our vitas . not that I had any hope that game was hitting the west too.

netguy503

was up for me and now its down again... bummer!

Yea and my 10% off code from the PLAY promotion that doesn't expire until the end of the month doesn't work at all, I called Sony support and their systems went down too and haven't got back up and running yet so they can't help. Something is up today. Buyer beware. My code better work tomorrow. :(

netguy503

I need to use my PLAY 10%, PSN. Gimme something good!
If only Neptunia 3 was a teensy bit lower...

Play 10% coupon didn't work for me. Check my post above. Apparently when PSN went down for people today it went down at the call centers as well and the guy couldn't look up the sale/ help me out. They said that might be effecting the codes. I would wait for the weekend at earliest to use your code. But that's just my advice.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm starting to be a little disappointed, tgs started a lot better than i was expecting
if we pretend that GR2 only on ps4 didn't happen
, but now new games announcements are lacking, almost everything was already in the sony conference.

The phone version is being shut down and redeveloped:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...o-service-coming-to-an-end-but-will-be-reborn

There would be no point them releasing the version they planned on Vita because it was based on an obsolete, poorly received version.

Let's see what happens with the retooling first.

It's not happening, Type 0 online was announced for Pc and mobile.

Guys just forget EVERYTHING about type 0.

Prelude.

I'm starting to be a little disappointed, tgs started a lot better than i was expecting
if we pretend that GR2 only on ps4 didn't happen
, but now new games announcements are lacking, almost everything was already in the sony conference.
Eh, it's okay, they're gonna be announced later like they always do. You don't need TGS if you don't need to prove that your home console is not dead in japan. After all, stuff like Tokyo Xanadu or SaGa SG got announced randomly.

Ricker

Quick silly question before I rent one...all those PS3 games I see on PSNow on the PS4 can be played on the PS4....?

Top Bottom