• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

Tohsaka

So what's the consensus on Littlebigplanet 3? My sister keeps asking me to get it and I've been holding off for some reason.

I thought it was fun enough, but I wouldn't have paid $60 for it in hindsight. The story mode was kind of short and underwhelming, and while the create mode is more robust I'm not really the creative type so it didn't do me any favors.

Shizuka

What screen protectors do you all use for OLED Vitas? I have one left over from the 2000 but I assume that won't fit. I noticed a second tiny scratch so I guess I might as well ugly up the 1000 to protect it. They expensive now...

I'm using a HORI one I got at launch, but I've seen that the one I'm using is now being sold for around 25 bucks.

autoduelist

Conception 2 has an excruciating number of VN style 'events'/'dates'/'character subplots' for someone who hates VNs. Absolutely excruciating. They seem well written for those that like this sort of thing tho.

Combat -- so many complex systems (chain gauge, positional attacks, weak points, ether count, elements, hidden skills, etc) rendered absolutely moot by being too easy, making mindless autobattle more efficient. It doesn't help that dungeons are braindead too.

I'm about 85% done and the VN elements have done me in, i think. i could suffer through the mindless/easy dungeons for the plat, but if i have to hear about one more goofy subplot i'm going to gouge my eyes out and break my vita. i just want to yell at it, i don't care if you think you're average. I don't care if you aren't sure whether to join a sports team or a photography club. I don't care that you're too shy to act on your desires. I don't care if you're a pop idol. i don't care. I don't. I really don't. shut up and give me my plat.

I typically lurk rather than post, but wanted to add a +1 to Wordpress. (It's what we use at psnstores.) Lots of customization, plugins, etc. available for any sort of site you want small or large. Takes a bit more 'setting up' but I think it's worth it in the end.

Wordpress is awesome. have been using it for over a decade, it's come a long way. Lots of versatility with plugins and themes, but if you can code php at all it opens up even more. many word press sites don't even look like blogs at all - you can run storefronts and more easily.

I wonder if we'll ever get over the weirdass holiday-focused release model with dead summers.

never, it's a bit of chicken/egg. they aren't just dead because nothing is releasing, nothing is releasing because fewer people buy during those seasons, which then leads to less pubs risking those release dates, which then leads to worse sales, etc. it can work well for a niche release, but just like the film industry, it's surprisingly seasonal.

SerTapTap

I'm using a HORI one I got at launch, but I've seen that the one I'm using is now being sold for around 25 bucks.

Good lord. I guess I should just stop using it but it's easier than swapping carts with 2 games (I am a very lazy spikeball)

So what's the consensus on Littlebigplanet 3? My sister keeps asking me to get it and I've been holding off for some reason.

It's pretty good, play it with friends. Lots of new possibilities for create mode though I haven't dove into it yet. Story mode levels are pretty good, show off the new features well. The bugs seem to all be fixed now too. I like the alternate characters (haven't got swoop yet) more than I thought I would .Toggle is fun, oddsock is great with the wall jumps and stuff. It's been pretty cheap too. I'd get it digital if you can, it's good to load up quick when friends are over.

I love that I don't care about trophies nearly enough to go through all of those hurdles :p Only plat I got was VLR, and that was simply because I played the game from start to finish

SerTapTap

I like to plat games I truly love, some devs sure don't want me to though. Like that Katamari Forever: get EVERY item trophy. What the fuck was that shit. There are over a thousand unique items and no guide as to what items are in what areas. I played the game front to back and was missing like 20. No way I'm done.

v1perz53

I like to plat games I truly love, some devs sure don't want me to though. Like that Katamari Forever: get EVERY item trophy. What the fuck was that shit. There are over a thousand unique items and no guide as to what items are in what areas. I played the game front to back and was missing like 20. No way I'm done.

Yea, I agree with this personally. To me, I see a platinum trophy as me going "ok, yea, I really loved what I was doing in this game enough to do all of the extra stuff", and also I like the idea of looking back at my trophy list and being able to clearly see what my favorite games were each year by checking dates of my platinum trophies. (Or when I clearly had a lot of free time, like the summer I got FF XIII plat, don't ask. Though I did honestly enjoy XIII).

Good lord. I guess I should just stop using it but it's easier than swapping carts with 2 games (I am a very lazy spikeball).

You wanna talk about lazy, I bought P4G digitally on sale when I already own it physically just so I wouldn't have to swap carts to play it anymore.

Helldivers - PS4 and Vita

Somebody finally nailed a co-op dual stick shooter. Missions are short at about 15 minutes that it doesn't really matter so much if you get a crappy team. Lots of fun just working together to complete the objectives. Surprising amount of depth that will keep you playing for a long time with lots of interesting weapons and perks to unlock to keep it fresh. Biggest criticism is that matching making is terrible. You have to scroll through lots of full games and fail to connect to a game a lot to get matched. Some of the unlocks are useless and some are overpowered. Hopefully these get patched. Single player is not very fun. I can't recommend this game enough.

9/10

wu9oUYT.jpg

Vita Version: The vita version is surprisingly playable. Runs very smooth. Controls are mapped at about as best as it could be. Back touch is split between grenade and reload. Front touch is run. Aiming just isn't as easy as PS4. You always need to be connected to the server to play and if you go into suspend it will kick out back to the menu. Needs 1.8GB of memory. I would still play on PS3/PS4 instead if you can.

Vita Screenshot
86Hmdap.jpg

So I was on the grenade tutorial on my Vita for Helldivers. For the life of me, I couldn't hit those 3 targets 10 feet away. Tried for almost an hour. Kept getting errors trying to joining an online game. My frustration was through the roof trying to play this game. Its not enjoyable at all on the Vita. Said, screw it, gonna play it on my PS3.

To be fair, match making is terrible on PS4 too. The grenade was just as bad as in PS4. You shouldn't be using the grenade unless you are running away because it will cause more harm to your teammates than good.

SerTapTap

You wanna talk about lazy, I bought P4G digitally on sale when I already own it physically just so I wouldn't have to swap carts to play it anymore.

I'm increasingly tempted to do that. If I had thought before opening the case, I'd have left my Firefly diary unopened and just bought the digital one at $15. Pretty glad I have Nintendoland digital and I wish Driveclub were digital as well.

I... quite enjoyed Stella's Dungeon >.<

(Though I'm not a trophy chaser)

The idea is cute, like Chocobo World in FF8. The execution is RNG hell. It should not combine major RNG, item loss AND realworld time. Chocobo World was pure progress, was much better as a result. (Yes, I had/have a Pocketstation)

Resogun: Heroes & ResoGun: Defenders - PS4

These two DLCs add two new modes each for $5 each. It is more Resogun and if you don't like Resogun you aren't going to like these. Two of the modes are just changing around objectives. Heroes's Demolition removes your gun and just has you bomb around pinballs which I didn't think worked. Defender's Commando seemed like a LittleBigPlanet creation complete with terrible Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonator quotes but was a lot of fun to be little guy protecting the city and changes the formula a lot. They added new enemies and art throughout these modes. Fun but not essential. The vanilla Resogun is much better than anything in this DLC.

7/10

WjK1igj.jpg

SerTapTap

I love housemarq but honestly their DLC is pretty much never an improvement on the main game in any of their games that I've played. I still buy them and consider them worth a play for the most part, but it's never as good as/better than base content. It's just an excuse to play a bit more.

maouvin

Resogun: Heroes & ResoGun: Defenders - PS4

These two DLCs add two new modes each for $5 each. It is more Resogun and if you don't like Resogun you aren't going to like these. Two of the modes are just changing around objectives. Heroes's Demolition removes your gun and just has you bomb around pinballs which I didn't think worked. Defender's Commando seemed like a LittleBigPlanet creation complete with terrible Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonator quotes but was a lot of fun to be little guy protecting the city and changes the formula a lot. They added new enemies and art throughout these modes. Fun but not essential. The vanilla Resogun is much better than anything in this DLC.

7/10

WjK1igj.jpg

I love those DLC modes because they allow for really quick sessions of play, while most of the fun of the main mode (imo) is from blasting through all stages, which can take quite some time (yes, I find playing a single stage a bit lame).

And I was around top 2k on demolition mode some time ago, and never managed to get near my high score again~

Lol, exactly the same here. Even the same game!

Me three!

nampad

I wish Sony would put in more RAM if they ever made another Vita model so going to the menu won't stop the game from running. Sucks for online games like Helldivers etc. and it really hurts the user experience when you try to play online and have to use the friendslist or party app.

Flunkie

Banned
I just got back into Resogun after not really touching it since it came out and I'm very tempted to pick up the DLC despite not even having completed the main mode yet. So much fun and especially great on Vita.

Only thing bad about the Vita version is that it's obviously running at sub-native res and looks pretty ugly and in my opinion is actually harder because it's harder to see what is actually going on. After playing it (on Vita) for the first time since the PS4 launch, I played it again on PS4 and I noticed I just naturally did much better. Then I played it on remote play (since I did the force direct-connect thing where you forget your wifi spot completely remote play has been much better for me) and it was so much easier to play than the Vita version!

This is pretty much me. If I love a game or a platinum/100% is fairly easy to get, I'll go for it. For instance, I'm playing Transistor right now and I'm absolutely loving it so far, so I'll probably end up platting it.

But certain games are just unenjoyable or too complicated to care. Conception II was just bad. I can't see myself ever really going back and getting a platinum unless I just totally clear out my backlog and don't have any other games to play (not gonna happen).

Resogun on Vita is not just very low res, it's also 30 fps.

I couldn't get into it at all, deleted it pretty fast.

It's playable but not ideal. I guess the market for it is people who only have a Vita? I appreciate Sony supporting the Vita with ports of Resogun and Helldivers but is seems like wasted resources. Resogun port should have been Resogun Jr. or something and keep the basic gameplay but don't try replicate everything. Helldivers is the most curious because it is a multiplayer focused game and to me mutliplayer games on portables is a waste because if I am playing my portable I am on a bus or somewhere else not on a network. To think they spent probably a lot of money on Vita Helldivers to make it cross play and cross save and very few people will play it on that platform. What they should have done was make a single player only sequel to Killzone Liberation with the same engine and it probably would have been cheaper and people would have paid good money for it. Somebody make me CEO of Sony please!!!

autoduelist

I love that I don't care about trophies nearly enough to go through all of those hurdles :p Only plat I got was VLR, and that was simply because I played the game from start to finish

This is pretty much me. If I love a game or a platinum/100% is fairly easy to get, I'll go for it. For instance, I'm playing Transistor right now and I'm absolutely loving it so far, so I'll probably end up platting it.

But certain games are just unenjoyable or too complicated to care. Conception II was just bad. I can't see myself ever really going back and getting a platinum unless I just totally clear out my backlog and don't have any other games to play (not gonna happen).

I have a weird relationship with trophies.

I've never looked at anyone elses, I never look at mine. But they effectively let me feel like I 'beat' the game in a way beating the game doesn't. So I always go for the plat, if I can.

This started just with games I loved (Uncharted, D*Souls, etc) but once I started doing it it spread to all games. Oddly, I don't care about percentage -- dlc lowering my % doesn't bother me, and if a game doesn't have a plat I don't care if I get 100% unless I loved the game.

The biggest issue, for me, is that means I invest a lot of 'hassle' time into games going for the plat -- be it finding collectibles, or doing stupid time consuming shit... then, i finally realize how that last trophy is complete bullshit and will take me X hours of stupid shit, and I look back and realize I"m already so vested in getting it... and sometimes it sets off my gaming ocd and i need to grind for it, and sometimes i'm able to escape the gravity and run away from it.

I wish games didn't have trophies. It actively fucks with my play style, and I'm more apt to start up a shitty game that has them than I am a psp/ps1 game I want to play. And this is coming from someone who couldn't even tell you their level, or how many plats they have... it's just a gaming ocd thing. i don't even have ocd in 'real life' with everyday things... it's completely gaming related.

I'm the same way with puzzles of any sort too... i'll sit at a hard crossword all day till i solve it. Plats just... make it exponentially worse. I don't want to just beat games, I want to master them... and i don't feel like I mastered it if I don't have that plat. combine that with time already invested before i realize what a hassle it is, and it's... craptastic at times. (i still like getting them for games i love, like TLOU, racing games, etc)

SerTapTap

I am truly proud of my Binding of Isaac and if I could display it somewhere I would, otherwise they're just like "these games are pretty sweet". I don't really look at others trophies. The % earned is a nice touch though. Just less than 1% earned that Isaac plat.

Transistor is an easy and enjoyable plat. I got it within 48 hours of starting the game, actually...fantastic game. Dangan Ronpa 1&2 straddle the line for me, I really would love the plat but the final trip ticket stuff is just so mindless with no real payoff beyond the trophy. I don't get why they do that stuff.

I've never looked at anyone elses, I never look at mine. But they effectively let me feel like I 'beat' the game in a way beating the game doesn't. So I always go for the plat, if I can.

This started just with games I loved (Uncharted, D*Souls, etc) but once I started doing it it spread to all games. Oddly, I don't care about percentage -- dlc lowering my % doesn't bother me, and if a game doesn't have a plat I don't care if I get 100% unless I loved the game.

The biggest issue, for me, is that means I invest a lot of 'hassle' time into games going for the plat -- be it finding collectibles, or doing stupid time consuming shit... then, i finally realize how that last trophy is complete bullshit and will take me X hours of stupid shit, and I look back and realize I"m already so vested in getting it... and sometimes it sets off my gaming ocd and i need to grind for it, and sometimes i'm able to escape the gravity and run away from it.

I wish games didn't have trophies. It actively fucks with my play style, and I'm more apt to start up a shitty game that has them than I am a psp/ps1 game I want to play. And this is coming from someone who couldn't even tell you their level, or how many plats they have... it's just a gaming ocd thing. i don't even have ocd in 'real life' with everyday things... it's completely gaming related.

I'm the same way with puzzles of any sort too... i'll sit at a hard crossword all day till i solve it. Plats just... make it exponentially worse. I don't want to just beat games, I want to master them... and i don't feel like I mastered it if I don't have that plat. combine that with time already invested before i realize what a hassle it is, and it's... craptastic at times. (i still like getting them for games i love, like TLOU, racing games, etc)

I already have trouble finishing games in general because of my attention span being that of a 2-year old. One thing is for sure though, if I do finish a game it is because I truly enjoyed it. That's how I can tell if I really loved a game, if I just liked it and stopped playing it, or if I outright didn't like it at all.

I admire those who actually go after trophies because that gaming flame that I once had in me is still there for them. But don't get me wrong, I love gaming and doubt I will ever stop playing games. It's just that with a busy life, that sense of achievement you get from completing those tasks just becomes work, rather than something that is fun and relaxing.

bobohoro

There are people into the genre that don't like MH,
like myself.

Lies!

Naw. The diversity in the genre is actually one of the awesome things about it, especially for one so small. I can have my basic upgrade cicles, group hunting and time wasting in many varied settings, with whole lots of interesting mechanics and content to basically fill a whole year of gaming. There is stuff to cater to a lot of differing tastes.

Monster Hunting games are awesome.

Indeed, and there are people that don't own a n3DS, or PS4, or any other console really too. But think of the bigger picture Hikami, do you honestly think this is a good time to release this game?

It really bugs me the more I think about it. Late April/early Mai and it'd be in way less competition and attract a whole lot of more people, which would lead to a more populated online experience and a more interesting community. With this release I just don't see that happening, heck, I don't know if I have any time to play myself and I friggin loved the original and am hyped for all the additions, but it just goes up against some real heavyweights.

It really bugs me the more I think about it. Late April/early Mai and it'd be in way less competition and attract a whole lot of more people, which would lead to a more populated online experience and a more interesting community. With this release I just don't see that happening, heck, I don't know if I have any time to play myself and I friggin loved the original and am hyped for all the additions, but it just goes up against some real heavyweights.

That is my problem too... See I was already thinking of NOT buying Bloodborne this month as crazy as it may sound. I'll be getting Type-0 and that comes with the FF XV demo. As things go, I can see myself playing the demo for a couple days, maybe even a week. That's when Bloodborne releases, that would mean not playing Type-0 at all... a week after that it's Axiom Verge, a game that I simply cannot shut up about and can't wait to play. On that same day Kiwami drops and 10 days later, Xenoblade which everyone knows is huge. I don't know what to do lol...

antibolo

Banned
The only game I've ever plat is Sound Shapes, and only because the requirement for it was literally to just play through the entire game (and I'm one of the very few sick individuals who actually enjoyed Death Mode).

For me, trophies are just rows in a database and nothing else. If they require any sort of grinding then I will not go for them, even for games I love and spent a lot of time in. I'll probably never plat any of the Project Diva games because I have zero interest in wasting my time in the Diva Room part of the games.

bobohoro

That is my problem too... See I was already thinking of NOT buying Bloodborne this month as crazy as it may sound. I'll be getting Type-0 and that comes with the FF XV demo. As things go, I can see myself playing the demo for a couple days, maybe even a week. That's when Bloodborne releases, that would mean not playing Type-0 at all... a week after that it's Axiom Verge, a game that I simply cannot shut up about and can't wait to play. On that same day Kiwami drops and 10 days later, Xenoblade which everyone knows is huge. I don't know what to do lol...

Haha yeah, I know that feel.

Personally, I just gave up. I will not buy a PS4, will not be there for Bloodborne (well, I got the CE guide at least), will not buy Demo/Type-0 and just push all that back to summer, maybe even autumn, if not for some totally ridiculous impulse purchase decision. I just don't have the time for it now. Every game on my buy-when-on-sale list needs a pretty amazing deal to be bought. Steam gets ignored.

All my focus is on MH4U, that is sufficent for my game time, need to do RL stuff sometime too, and Toukiden/Axiom Verge are next since I think they deserve my money/support the most, even if I don't know when I'll get around to playing them.

Good thing I already played Xenoblade on the Wii and don't feel the need to revisit it on the 3DS, or that would be another 100+ reserved for one of the most amazing games of last gen. :D

On another note: To my surprise, OlliOlli 2 does not hook me. It has lots of things I like, skateboarding, a good soundtrack and deep, tight gameplay, but it just doesn't come together to form something I truly enjoy. Central issue is the level design, at times i just can't see shit and it gets worse with every new level. World 4 was the point where I simply didn't care anymore and turned it off.

Transistor is an easy and enjoyable plat. I got it within 48 hours of starting the game, actually...fantastic game. Dangan Ronpa 1&2 straddle the line for me, I really would love the plat but the final trip ticket stuff is just so mindless with no real payoff beyond the trophy. I don't get why they do that stuff.

Yeah, I went for the Danganronpa trophies because I (obviously) love the games, but the trip ticket stuff is pretty bad in DR2. At least in 1 it added some last minute character development, in 2 everyone just says "thanks!" and that's it. Totally unsatisfying and a time waster.

I do get this. I'm a bit OCD too, and a platinum does help you feel like you squeezed everything you possibly could out of a game and got your full money's worth. But for me, I'm coming to the point where the issue of time and a couple other things just outweigh my need to platinum a game, especially if I'm not liking it all that much.

I sort of agree with you on your stance that achievements/trophies suck. I'm happy that nintendo has yet to implement that sort of progress tracking.

I already have trouble finishing games in general because of my attention span being that of a 2-year old. One thing is for sure though, if I do finish a game it is because I truly enjoyed it. That's how I can tell if I really loved a game, if I just liked it and stopped playing it, or if I outright didn't like it at all.

I admire those who actually go after trophies because that gaming flame that I once had in me is still there for them. But don't get me wrong, I love gaming and doubt I will ever stop playing games. It's just that with a busy life, that sense of achievement you get from completing those tasks just becomes work, rather than something that is fun and relaxing.

Yeah, I get this. That's why I'm at the point where I have to really like or love the games to go for the plat. Life is just too busy now, and there's always a new game that I'm looking forward to coming out, so it's sometimes hard to get too caught up in the trophy stuff.

Haha yeah, I know that feel.

Personally, I just gave up. I will not buy a PS4, will not be there for Bloodborne (well, I got the CE guide at least), will not buy Demo/Type-0 and just push all that back to summer, maybe even autumn, if not for some totally ridiculous impulse purchase decision. I just don't have the time for it now. Every game on my buy-when-on-sale list needs a pretty amazing deal to be bought. Steam gets ignored.

All my focus is on MH4U, that is sufficent for my game time, need to do RL stuff sometime too, and Toukiden/Axiom Verge are next since I think they deserve my money/support the most, even if I don't know when I'll get around to playing them.

Good thing I already played Xenoblade on the Wii and don't feel the need to revisit it on the 3DS, or that would be another 100+ reserved for one of the most amazing games of last gen. :D
Never played Xenoblade because I didn't own a Wii, and ever since the game came out it kept screaming at me, wanting to be played. As soon as the n3DS version got announced, I had to pre order it. Thank god there's nothing on my plate for a while after it releases. I may be forgetting something, but I think my next big purchase (and by big I mean something that I am legitimately hyped for and plan on playing for a while) will be Operation Abyss, and that's quite some months away from April.

Yeah, I get this. That's why I'm at the point where I have to really like or love the games to go for the plat. Life is just too busy now, and there's always a new game that I'm looking forward to coming out, so it's sometimes hard to get too caught up in the trophy stuff.
Indeed, I mean I don't mind trophies being there and if I get them, cool. I don't even think I ever went as far as looking at a trophy list for any game.

nampad

It's playable but not ideal. I guess the market for it is people who only have a Vita? I appreciate Sony supporting the Vita with ports of Resogun and Helldivers but is seems like wasted resources. Resogun port should have been Resogun Jr. or something and keep the basic gameplay but don't try replicate everything. Helldivers is the most curious because it is a multiplayer focused game and to me mutliplayer games on portables is a waste because if I am playing my portable I am on a bus or somewhere else not on a network. To think they spent probably a lot of money on Vita Helldivers to make it cross play and cross save and very few people will play it on that platform. What they should have done was make a single player only sequel to Killzone Liberation with the same engine and it probably would have been cheaper and people would have paid good money for it. Somebody make me CEO of Sony please!!!

I have a PS4 and refer playing both Resogun and Helldivers on my Vita even though I do it at home. Would suck if they didn't port those games.

Shizuka

I don't know if you guys are following those news, but Steins;Gate PS3 and Vita release is really close, might be as soon as next month.

I don't know if you guys are following those news, but Steins;Gate PS3 and Vita release is really close, might be as soon as next month.

Having watched the anime (which I thought was superb) kinda detracts from me buying the game unfortunately. However, for those who haven't watched the show I would definitely say, BUY THIS. The story, the characters and the world are sooooo good.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Never played Xenoblade because I didn't own a Wii, and ever since the game came out it kept screaming at me, wanting to be played. As soon as the n3DS version got announced, I had to pre order it. Thank god there's nothing on my plate for a while after it releases. I may be forgetting something, but I think my next big purchase (and by big I mean something that I am legitimately hyped for and plan on playing for a while) will be Operation Abyss, and that's quite some months away from April.

Indeed, I mean I don't mind trophies being there and if I get them, cool. I don't even think I ever went as far as looking at a trophy list for any game.

While not exactly the same if you enjoyed HF you will enjoy Xenoblade.

How many here bought Lego Marvel for 5 bucks?

Part of me wants it because it's so cheap, but...I've never been crazy, nor felt compelled to get any Lego game before, so it could just be 5 bucks wasted.

Producer

ill be getting the ps3 version (that 1080p) but probably not anytime soon since i already have the PC version.

Wish they'd give us a release date already. Although, at least they're extremely close to completion before announcing a date, so at least they have that going for them.

Wish they'd give us a release date already. Although, at least they're extremely close to completion before announcing a date, so at least they have that going for them.
The game has to be pretty much done, it has been rated by ESRB (M) and USK (12+) now. There is a date of April 10th listed at a UK retailer but it's the only one so far and it's not a very trustworthy one, so who knows. Should be soon, as Shizuka said.

Getting the Vita version should be fine right? I'd much rather play the game like that unless it has some major downsides.

I think I've finalized my OlliOlli2 review. Will be posting it up in the morning after I sort out some screens. ^_^

In other news, finally got my TTGH code, so will be jumping into that tomorrow as well. :)

bobohoro

Oh wow, really? Thanks for bringing it up, that's totally a must-buy, lovely.

Having watched the anime (which I thought was superb) kinda detracts from me buying the game unfortunately. However, for those who haven't watched the show I would definitely say, BUY THIS. The story, the characters and the world are sooooo good.

I don't know, I kinda feel that watching the anime just makes you want to play the full game all the more. I got so many open questions, storylines I'd like to see and just all around want more of the universe, the anime is kinda just a small subset of the whole thing.

It helps that I watched it years ago when it initially aired, but even then I immediately wanted to play the game after the final episode. :D

Top Bottom