• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Fireblend

Banned
Downloading now
3AQmK.gif

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Not sure. With PS4 games that I already owned and they came to PS+ I was FREE without the PS+ icon.
Well with this issue, I can't "buy" the cross buy bundle due to the fact that I own the Vita version and I can't seem to find a way around it. It was the same thing with the Mega Man 9/10 bundle that was added to PS Plus a year or more ago.

kingkitty

This is my first month of psn plus.

The first free multiplayer game is Sports Friends, and it doesn't support online. And now I realize Spelunky doesn't support online multiplayer either.

but...at least we get a free version of Driveclub.

Disappointing that the Driveclub demo isn't up. Wanted to download it while I was at work.

Pix The Cat is awesome. I only played a couple of rounds since I'm heading out, but it's basically Pac Man Championship x Snake x Sonic 3 bonus puzzles (with a bunch of trippy visual effects). Potential new addiction

FOR THOSE NEW TO PS STORE UPDATES:

Since the dawn of time, they have had slow, staggered updates on Tuesdays. Usually, everything is up by about 5 PM EST BUT there have been times where it has taken longer than that.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
No mention of DriveClub PS+ edition on the Blog post. Wasn't it supposed to be available on release day?

TheGamer

No mention of DriveClub PS+ edition on the Blog post. Wasn't it supposed to be available on release day?

Yeah, I was under the impression that it would have been available on release day for Playstation Plus. I was really looking forward to testing it out before deciding to purchase the full game.

mattp

god dammit

im wondering if the spelunky cross save not working is related to the same reason the daily challenge isnt working (psn is fucked?)

Colocho

Banned
I have a question, I downloaded Uncharted 3 from my download list again (multiplayer, single player and 2D movies), installed all of them and when I choose the campaign it says "This feature must be purchased and installed". What am I doing wrong?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I like the way Dust plays, and I can get over the very Deviantart aesthetic (turquoise and pink?) and the Shadow Le Nicehog main character, but I can't can't can't stand that orange thing following you everywhere. It has got to be one of the most instantaneously grating comic relief characters I've ever seen in any media. Knowing that she's going to be my companion throughout the game really puts me off. Dust: No Fidget Edition would be amazing.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Really wasn't expecting to like Rainbow Moon as much as I do. Didn't realize it was an SRPG. I've been looking for a game like it on my phone so I could kill time at work, so this was a really nice surprise.

Screenshots really don't the game any justice. The colors look great on the OLED, and it's been running at a constant 60 fps as far as I can tell. I was thinking this month was kind of a bust, but this has totally redeemed it for me.

lucius

Is Rainbow Moon cross buy? Because the unlock for the PS3 is also free.

It wasn't before since I bought the PS3 version a while back, but I could never download the Vita version unless I paid an upgrade fee. With it added to Plus now though I have access to the Vita version free so I guess they gave both with Plus which is nice plus being able to cross save. I gonna start playing it more again.

Top Bottom