• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Japan PS+ announced

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/171/20150303_psplus.html

@psnstores 10:30 PM
Counterspy PS4/3/V, Oddworld PS4, Toukiden PSV, Dungeons & Dragons PS3, Blazblue Chronophantasma PS3, Grandia Xtreme PS3, OlliOlli PS4/3/V, Deadly Premonition for PS3.
Holy crap, we haven't had a month this good in six months. I hope we get BlazBlue and Toukiden.

Lol @ Grandia Xtreme, though. That game is one of the worst RPGs ever made. I didn't even know they did a PS3 version.

yeah 3:30 tuesday... it says itll update on wednesday.

:(

its just a PS2 classic.

It's a PS2 Classics version, but it's only playable on PS3.
Oh, whew. My faith in humanity dropped a bit there. Still, an awful gain. Though I would be happy if US PS+ got JRPGs at all.

People really want another blazblue? Haven't we got like 2 already from ps plus :/
Do you not understand how fighting game updates work, or something?

WZ9U0jJ.gif

YES

Shock-Wave

Neo Member
That Japanese selection is really something, but alas it normally differs vastly from the PlayStation Plus offerings the West receives. There are some exceptions and indeed some cross-overs but by and large they're dissimilar.

Lol @ Grandia Xtreme, though. That game is one of the worst RPGs ever made. I didn't even know they did a PS3 version.

I always wanted to play this, even though I heard it was bad. Doesn't it still contain the Grandia battle system therefore how bad could it truly be?

8 games for Japan though, is that normal? How would they even find the time to play all that.

I always wanted to play this, even though I heard it was bad. Doesn't it still contain the Grandia battle system therefore how bad could it truly be?

8 games for Japan though, is that normal? How would they even find the time to play all that.
It still has Grandia-style combat, which is how I got through the game. It achieves the notably goal of having no interesting or memorable characters, a generic plot, and it ranks in my top 5 worst English voice acting games ever. A big stinker.

Sure I do. I just think there are far better options for PS plus than fighting games and blazblue sequels every month. That's a waste of my money.
Fighting games are 50% of my time gaming, so a fighting game every month, or even every 3 months, would keep me subscribing forever. That said, the last BlazBlue PS+ offering was at least 6 months ago. I really don't think there are better offerings than fighting games, for me. I haven't wanted a single title PS+ offered in the last 4 months, so I would be excited to get something I care about for a change.

Lutherian

The PS+ members will get access to PS1 games seven days before non PS+ members. You'll be able to play the amazing Exalibur AD 2555 and Virus, both PlayStation classics (*).

(*)Vomit bags not included.

El_Cinefilo

please be absolutely nothing like the Japan + games...sorry, but I have 0 interest in oddworld, or olliolli

Oddworld and olliollli would actually be the best (believable) prediction for me. If any of these other predictions are true I'll be disappointed (Octodad, Lego Marvel, Valiant Hearts, Ground Zeroes)*

*Because I've already bought them rather than that they suck

OlliOlli coming to Plus on the same day OlliOlli2 comes out would be a really weird choice. I assume the sequel isn't coming to Japan yet which is why they're getting the first one on Plus.

Top Bottom