• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

It should be called PlayStation Minus.

I went there.

Maybe the list of PS+ games since the start of the service has been filled up and they can't add any new entries to it...from now on they'll have to delete several titles to add new ones and of course we can't choose which we want to sacrifice.

giphy.gif

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I really hope this means that this is the start of not announcing PS+ rather then just releasing them. Would be so awesome. The sanity of some would go right out the window.

Does this mean the store won't update at it's usual time? Will games like Helldivers even be available or will that stuff be delayed as well?

What time do the games normally go up in North America? I get up early to work and usually don't check my system til the afternoon so I guess I never really found out.

What time do the games normally go up in North America? I get up early to work and usually don't check my system til the afternoon so I guess I never really found out.

In about 9-12 hours I think

I want to see what happens to this thread when the update is super disappointing. It would be beautiful

my 14 day trial from getting Yakuza 0 demo early says otherwise....

Haha same here. I will try them all and hope that we get a completely different set of games in the west. (maybe apart from Oddworld because that one I actually want to play through - but not in the couple of days I have left on my JP PS+ ;) )

Klart

Haha same here. I will try them all and hope that we get a completely different set of games in the west. (maybe apart from Oddworld because that one I actually want to play through - but not in the couple of days I have left on my JP PS+ ;) )

I have a Jap. account on my PS4 that I didn't use a Plus trial for. Can I still use a trial on this account? If so, how (or where)?

N30RYU

I have a Jap. account on my PS4 that I didn't use a Plus trial for. Can I still use a trial on this account? If so, how (or where)?
If you never had PS+ on that account in the store is a 14 days trial you can redeem.

The trial is only for the accounts that never have been a PS+ user.

Busty

Banned
hey you guise

My cusin works at the Sony and said that Halo will be on PS plus this munth.

I said it mite be Halo Kity.

LOL>

But seriusly, he needs $10,000 to release the PS plus games this munth becuse of a legal loophole.

If you can Pm me the muny I'll send it to him and we can play the Halo on the PS tree.

Human_me

people were speculating about Bloodborne. anything they put up will be 'super disappointing'.

No matter what they put up it will be disappointing to some people.

They could literally put up Half Life 3 and The Last Guardian as PS4's Plus titles, yet a couple of people will say "Not interested in those games, shit month."

TM94

I need them to announce this so I can get on with my life.

Well until the end of next month anyway, when the cycle begins anew

Klart

If you never had PS+ on that account in the store is a 14 days trial you can redeem.

The trial is only for the accounts that never have been a PS+ user.

Can't seem to find it though. Only see 1, 3 or 12 month subscriptions.

Apparently you get a question for a free trial when you link your account the first time with your PS4, but it's unsure whether you can still redeem it later.

Top Bottom