• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Roto13

Papo & Yo is ok but it's really, really stupid. Like, it wants to have a metaphor but it beats you over the head with it so hard that it's just not a metaphor any more. By the end it's just "The frogs are alcohol, ok? And the monster is my dad, ok?" And that's not even a spoiler because it's just nonstop from the opening cutscene.

Redhood

Oddworld
OlliOlli2
Valiant Hearts
CounterSpy
Papo & Yo
Sherlock Homes

These are the free games for March. Lets not forget we will get oddworld free for ps3 and vita whenever they launch.

So the list is

Cross-Buy: Counter Spy and OlliOlli2
PS4: Valiant Hearts and Oddworld New & Tasty
PS3: Papo & Yo and Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

Papo & Yo is ok but it's really, really stupid. Like, it wants to have a metaphor but it beats you over the head with it so hard that it's just not a metaphor any more. By the end it's just "The frogs are alcohol, ok? And the monster is my dad, ok?" And that's not even a spoiler because it's just nonstop from the opening cutscene.
What about the game mechanics? Is it a platformer?

I no longer want Counterspy after what I've heard about the Vita version. And if there's no Toukiden, then there's yet another utterly disappointing month for the Vita for me.

Guys this thread and then searching through the store looking for free stuff was way more fun than Sony just announcing the games.

You know it's true.

RedAssedApe

Banned
oddworld and valiant heart? nice.

the supply of indies is a great palate cleanser in between AAA games

just finished dying light and instead of playing Infamous First Light...decided to play Swapper instead. loving that game. nice atmosphere and very pretty game. struggling with some of the puzzles but i'm a dum dum

I decided to grab Yakuza 4 for free at the last second and it charged me $19.99 despite saying it's free.

Hopefully support reverses this one.

Holy shit, I was right! (For the record, I made this as a joke)

I don't think that Lego leak is real. I've seen people posting this, which seems much more believable, considering we've already seen prior hints to OlliOlli2. If this is true, I'm pleased as punch.

194z17n.png

Alpende

Nothing for me in the Dutch store yet. Valiant and Oddworld aren't showing up as free, OlliOlli2 isn't even on the store yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Four Games on the PS4 is pretty rad. Can finally check out Oddworld.

Sherlock on PS3 is pretty awesome. Would have preferred it on PS4 nut oh well.

awp69

got counterspy, olliolli 2, valiant hearts, papo and yo....oddworld isnt showing free for me

Very happy about Counter Spy. Played the mobile version and enjoyed what I played, knowing it would control better on PS4. Already have Valiant Hearts on X11 (great game). Never could get it o the first OlliOlli but know I am one of the few who didn't love it.

Epecially if Oddworld is still In the mix, would be a really good month overall.

Great month for me. All games I wanted to try, but not to spend too much on them, so perfect for PS+ to me.

Greater was this thread though, thanks GAF

camaropilot

So happy, all awesome games this month. I really do hope those that threatened to sell their PS4 did so I won't have to read their whiny posts next month.

Arion

I have been looking forward to oddworld for a while now. I just hope it is as good as this thread has been the past week.

Top Bottom