• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Cornbread78

I'm done
NWDXDGP.jpg

Destiny GAF laughs at the thought...

wilflare

March PS+
PS4 Valiant Hearts
PS4 Oddworld New N Tasty
PSV, PS4, PS3 Cross-Buy Counterspy
PSV, PS4 Cross-Buy OlliOlli2
PS3 Papo & Yo
PS3 Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishment

Roto13

What about the game mechanics? Is it a platformer?

Platformer/adventure game with some light puzzles. The puzzles are really easy. Basically find the one thing you can interact with and interact with it, then find the next one thing, etc..

The way you manipulate the world is pretty surreal and cool, though. Shallow, but it looks nice. And the soundtrack is great.

Hugstable

Banned
March PS+
PS4 Valiant Hearts
PS4 Oddworld New N Tasty
PSV, PS4, PS3 Cross-Buy Counterspy
PSV, PS4 Cross-Buy OlliOlli2
PS3 Papo & Yo
PS3 Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishment

OlliOlli 2 seems to be just Vita, no Cross-buy

Unless I'm reading it wrong, picked it up from store and only lists it as Vita, PS4 is still full price.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I've only played the XB1 version I'd Crimes and Punishment, but I really enjoyed it. Nice to see more people get a chance at trying it out.

BadHand

Fuck, Oddworld is a great game... but it's fairly new and at $30 I feel kinda burned. Valiant Hearts is fantastic.

Oh well, OlliOlli2.

Will I be able to play Sherlock Holmes on PS4?

So, here's the unofficial lineup this month. First format is where it probably will fit in the "2 games for each system" scheme, with the other formats mentioned being CrossBuy bonuses.

[PS3] Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
[PS3] Papa & Yo
[PSV/PS4] OlliOlli 2
[PSV/PS4/PS3] Counter Spy
[PS4] Valiant Hearts
[PS4/PSV*/PS3*] Oddworld: New & Tasty

*PSV & PS3 versions not released yet, committed to a Cross-Buy release.

Great month for each format.

seabass0

Actually, the thread is bumped the last days of the month with speculation on what the next month's games will be. So you can join, say, around March 30.

April's games won't release until the first Tuesday of the month, which is the 7th. So typically the speculation starts the Wednesday before that...hence the 1st.

klaushm

Am I the only one disappointed for not getting HELLDIVERS.

It would be awesome if instead of Papo & Yo or Sherlock Holmes, it was HELLDIVERS.

Well, it's a good month.

OliOli 2 and Valiant Hearts are my gems this month :)

Anndrej

Neo Member
Not even bummed White Night isn't on the list, fantastic PS+ month. So stoked for OlliOlli2, just bought and loved the first one a month ago.
GG Sony

Ikon

Only thing even remotely interesting on that list is Sherlock. Not that it matters, I'm trying to clear as much backlog as possible before Bloodborne later this month.

Glad some of you are happy about it though.

Papa & Yo has an icon that says free on PS3 store, but when you press download, all it does is add it to cart and tries to charge you 9.99 for it. lol

gonna wait a bit :p

Top Bottom