• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 11/05/09 – Military Madness: Nectaris (US) | Numblast (US)

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
NomarTyme said:
Need more PSP sales. Stardust is awesome.

sure is. soon as i saw it cheap i jumped on, loved the ps3 one and the psp version is just as addictive.

wsippel

Banned
kassatsu said:
The store is down when you get that message.
Yeah. It's a really stupid error message, though. If you don't know why it happens, you wouldn't know that it's just a temporary issue. A simple "please try again later" would make a whole lot more sense as a generic error message...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
spats said:
From Mike Kebby's twitter:

mikeck

Something lovely should be coming to the PSN Store on the 10th of Nov, not saying what just yet though ;)

I will bet my pride it's FFVIII.

video?

Wehrwolf

grendelrt said:
Nectaris will be mine. Adding it to my Military Madness (TG16), Nectaris:Military Madness 2 (SCD), Nectaris PS1, Nectaris PC, Nectaris Cellphone collection :lol

What? Why not the Gameboy one? :D

gbnectaris.jpg

Chris R

If FFVIII was to come this week, how does the PSN handle multi-disc games anyways? I'm guessing you can have the option to download only 1 disc at a time and then the 2nd when needed, ect ect?

Roxas

rhfb said:
If FFVIII was to come this week, how does the PSN handle multi-disc games anyways? I'm guessing you can have the option to download only 1 disc at a time and then the 2nd when needed, ect ect?

All you have to do is press the PS button and there's a "Switch Disc" option. Its all one big download.

Chris R

Roxas said:
All you have to do is press the PS button and there's a "Switch Disc" option. Its all one big download.
No option at all to download disc at a time??? :( I like the option when I do my own PS1 games to do the first disc, then the second, ect OR being able to do the entire game as a single file.

Roxas

rhfb said:
No option at all to download disc at a time??? :( I like the option when I do my own PS1 games to do the first disc, then the second, ect OR being able to do the entire game as a single file.

Not sure about FFVIII but for FFVII and other multiple disk games on the PSN Store, its just one big download.

Ponn

Banned
rhfb said:

Yup, this is the week! :lol :lol :lol ....:( :( :( *cries*

batbeg

I just thought I'd make sure: there's no way to buy a game off of the North American store with a British debit card or without a PSN card thing, right?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
batbeg said:
I just thought I'd make sure: there's no way to buy a game off of the North American store with a British debit card or without a PSN card thing, right?

don't know if entropay cards still work. My existing one does, but not sure if new ones are blocked. You can create one and fill it up from your debit card

batbeg

mrklaw said:
don't know if entropay cards still work. My existing one does, but not sure if new ones are blocked. You can create one and fill it up from your debit card

If it doesn't work I hold you accountable for the $2 in transfer fees :p

update: It worked you beautiful son of a bitch.

update 2: nooo fuck you us tax, i didnt know this shit applied to online shopping :mad: Fuck fuckity fuck. What state could I change this to to minimilize tax? I thought Oregon was one, but it's the same amount :(

RedSwirl

Took a look at the Japanese PSPocalypse. Even with inferior numbers their selection still pisses me off.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
batbeg said:
If it doesn't work I hold you accountable for the $2 in transfer fees :p

update: It worked you beautiful son of a bitch.

update 2: nooo fuck you us tax, i didnt know this shit applied to online shopping :mad: Fuck fuckity fuck. What state could I change this to to minimilize tax? I thought Oregon was one, but it's the same amount :(
No tax in California.

batbeg said:
Still taxed me. I tried Oregon, Deleware, and California with the same results.
Which address did you change? The one of the CC or the one of the PSN account? Only the later one counts for taxing.

BRAID PS3 on US Store next week.

Euro Gaffers: let's hope it won't last 3 month before hitting ours store, just like SSF2 HD Turbo did...

Crisis

Banned
The PS Blog preview of Qore says they're adding themes based on PSone classics like Blasto. So... Blasto PSone incoming?

Would be nice to see FFVIII on the store, as I never had a chance to play it. Just finished FFVII for the second time in 12 years. Still as good as ever.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Blasto?

BLASTO?!?!

That's classic as in a classic turd. I still remember the "seamless streaming world" and "smooth skinning" tripe that Next Generation magazine published, straight from Sony's lying lips. The final game was horrible and based on levels.

At least the smooth skinning part was pretty ok.

I should have known their whole idea of Classic was deeply flawed after that whole Spec Ops debacle. :p

Nakazato

jvm said:
Blasto?

BLASTO?!?!

That's classic as in a classic turd. I still remember the "seamless streaming world" and "smooth skinning" tripe that Next Generation magazine published, straight from Sony's lying lips. The final game was horrible and based on levels.

At least the smooth skinning part was pretty ok.

I should have known their whole idea of Classic was deeply flawed after that whole Spec Ops debacle. :p

2 words Phil Hartman

Top Bottom