• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Trophy Club

Markio128

Gold Member
Red Matter 2 was my last platinum trophy.

I’m probably a few trophies from a platinum trophy on several games, but I just haven’t got around to polishing them off because something new has always come along.

I still need the 3rd legendary car on GT7 along with a few simpler bits and bobs, but I’m happy to keep this one going. Stellar Blade may be the next one for me, and I need a few for Horizon FW.

Red Matter 2 was my last platinum trophy.

I’m probably a few trophies from a platinum trophy on several games, but I just haven’t got around to polishing them off because something new has always come along.

I still need the 3rd legendary car on GT7 along with a few simpler bits and bobs, but I’m happy to keep this one going. Stellar Blade may be the next one for me, and I need a few for Horizon FW.
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Seriously, though. Nice to see new people joining in the club.

Last edited:

iALX

And The Last of Us Part I makes it Platinum no. 22, after Spider-Man 2, and TLoU P2 and Ghost of Tsushima remasters :)

After finishing it in 2018 on the PS3, I forgot how good of a game it is. 18 hours well spent. I'm glad they made the Platinum easier than the PS3/PS4 trophies.

4OjzHjK.jpg

In the light of upcoming Dragon Age 4, I went back visiting Inquisition.

I guess you could call it the last good piece from OG Bioware, as retrospectively scrutinize, DA:I still has many of the good old stuff from Bioware.

The characters writings, the banters between team members, the companion story arcs, the ample branches and consequences, all feel so refreshing in 2024 as we barely got this type of "true RPGs" any more.

It breaks my heart knowing that DA 4 is on the trajectory to a huge debacle. I wish it could prove me wrong.

dCvZdfK.jpeg
t3vmM79.jpeg

Quantum253

I've been running back log and PS+ games since Ragnarok was the only PS5 game I've purchased. I play a game until I get the Plat which might take months. Working on FF7 Remake, Tunic, and Power Wash Sim, but that's really slow since I play once every month or two. Also, some times I want get to the point to just go as easy as possible on some or see before playing the trophy difficulty

hkSUwXL.jpeg

Eirulan

Hi all,
I have been a silent reader in this forum for many years and just stumbled across this thread by chance. I also like to collect trophies from time to time and am currently at 260 platinums...
At the moment I'm working on a few vanillaware games and a couple of arcade racers, but next I want to tackle the Stellaris DLCs and check out Crusader Kings 3.
These are my most recently played games:

XmTygha.png

T8SC

Was this a hard or long platinum? Congrats btw.

I don't find the game to be too hard, I finished it back in the 90's too, the trophies were pretty straight forward to achieve but you do need to finish the game. However, a lot of people complain about the controls for the ship you pilot, which makes the game very difficult if that's the case.

Kerotan

I don't find the game to be too hard, I finished it back in the 90's too, the trophies were pretty straight forward to achieve but you do need to finish the game. However, a lot of people complain about the controls for the ship you pilot, which makes the game very difficult if that's the case.
Did this game have the rewind feature built in?

Top Bottom