• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation will be attending Tokyo Game Show for the first time since 2019

Draugoth

Gold Member
playstation-tokyo-game-show.jpg

PlayStation is set to exhibit at the Tokyo Game Show this September for the first time since 2019.

The listing was found on the Trailblaze the World with Gaming website (TGS), which states that the show will have the largest number of exhibitors to date, at 731. In the list, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is listed under the “Indie Game Area,” while others have seen SOE listed under the “Family Game Area.”

This will be the first time SIE/PlayStation has been at the event since 2019 when they last had Death Stranding director Hideo Kojima talking about the game.

nial

So .... indie games?
Showcasing indie games is what they've been doing at TGS in 2020-2023, this is them returning to their usual stuff like in 2019 and before (they're now part of the 'General Exhibition' list, not only indie or family game areas).

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
The show is gonna be Hermen Hulst walking out with both middle fingers up + then announcing the closure of Team Asobi

I'm probably coping super hard, but hopefully any information about that Portable PS4 thing shows up...

I love portables. Even if it isn't a DS/3DS (With games made for it)

The 3DS is my favorite gaming hardware, period.

Last edited:
Top Bottom