• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PLEASE tell me someone is localizing this bitch!!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
gust28.jpg

gust14.jpg

gust05.jpg

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana is the sexiest, bootyliciously orgasmic looking game I've ever massaged my retinas with! Can anyone please tell me if this game is coming to the U.S. I'm going nuts over here!

belgurdo

Banned
The screens themselves look generic, and when I saw preview movies it looked like a poor man's Ragnarok in action

Being an Atelier game and all, I wouldn't say the odds are very good of it coming to the US. Of course, "Big Woof" and the rest of the folks at MASTiFF could very well change that! Start hitting em up with e-mails.

jiggle

This game sounds fun. I read that you can use skills and stuff while exploring the world(like in Wild Arm and Golden Sun). Add that to the pretty 2D graphics makes it a must buy, when it gets cheaper:)

I'd love to see a game like this (artistically I mean), but with more realistic looking character, instead of super-deformed child-like looking ones.

Top Bottom