• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plucky Squire releases 9/17

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Day 1 on PS+ is a huge get. Honestly very surprising given how much shit Devolver has been talking on subs lately. I can't figure them out as a publisher. Sony must have paid some money recently. Just got Cult of the Lamb as well.

Markio128

Gold Member
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Blindy

Can't wait for this one, even better it's a PS Plus Extra Day 1 game too. I hope there's enough content with this one, the concept of a dual reality/fantasy sequence within the room definitely looks the part based off what has been shown.

Banjo64

cumsessed
What!? That’s so close.

What a big get for PS Plus, this looks quality. Hopefully the dev got a wedge from Sony.

bumpkin

Price predictions?

I’m thinking $29.99, but wish it would be $19.99 or less. Not because this doesn’t look awesome, it’s just that Hollow Knight ruined my price expectations.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
The physical deluxe looks great and although the wait is a bit longer than I expected it will be worth it (I'll probably play it with PS+ anyway, and keep the physical deluxe for the collection). Oh and they mentioned the physical will get a retail release so the availability should be high.

GV_55DRaMAABNTc

Hookshot

Gold Member
It's too close to Zelda and it being "free" on PS makes me not want to buy it this month. If it gets rave reviews I'll get it before that Castlevania collection later in the year.

Last edited:

nikos

REALLY hope this supports ultrawide, otherwise I may play on Steam Deck as long as performance is good. Glad to see it's verified.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Between this and then the Broken Sword remaster releasing on the 19th next week is gonna be fuckin rockin!

This and AstroBot back to back

michael fassbender perfection GIF

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
8 hours + 2 sets of collectibles which adds some replay value, more than enough for 29.99. And believe, it's worth every penny.

8 tight hours of fun > 40 hours of mostly bloat

Thanks to Astrobot for reminding everyone of this. Hopefully Plucky does the same.

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
8 hours + 2 sets of collectibles which adds some replay value, more than enough for 29.99. And believe, it's worth every penny.
I have the deluxe Switch version pre-ordered for something like next March. I hate when they delay physical versions. They are hoping people double-dip.

Looks great but released the same day as God of War: Ragnarok and Final Fantasy XVI on PC, both of which I want to play first. I'll buy this game but it won't be straight away.

Impotaku

I have the deluxe Switch version pre-ordered for something like next March. I hate when they delay physical versions. They are hoping people double-dip.
As annoying as it is I can see why they have to stagger the physical it’s their very first game and it would be a massive risk to do physical from the start. It’s not a guarantee to be a smash hit even with how damn fun it looks.

Saying that I will be supporting the fuck out of it. With a lot of indies I’m happy to double dip, yeah it is kind of a waste of funds but these are not expensive games to start with. Have the collectors edition preordered for next year and will grab the digital next week no subscription rental from me I’ll be paying hard cash.

Top Bottom