• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for September: The Plucky Squire, Night in the Woods, Under The Waves and more

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
I've a feeling The Plucky Squire will be up there contending for the indie game of the year with Animal Well and Balatro.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing it once it drops on PS+. I'll also be day 1 on that sweet physical edition.

Nankatsu

It's almost like they're completely separate things and you're trying to create correlation where none exists.

See Jason Momoa GIF by Apple TV+

Aenima

Don't sleep on Road 96, blue bros.
Never heard of it before but i just saw that is a story inspired by Tarantino so i really have to check it out.

Plucky Squirrel as a day 1 game is pretty nice as it was one of the few indie games that I was looking forward too.

Decent month. Not the best but some good picks here and there.

Last edited:

nial

You don't even sub so you have to kinda agree with me that's its not worth it ;).
It's more so that I cannot play all of those games, so I don't see the point. Either way, we're talking about the classics here, you know, the ones we can buy outside of the subscription?

Last edited:

Fabieter

It's more so that I cannot play all of those games, so I don't see the point. Either way, we're talking about the classics here, you know, the ones we can buy outside of the subscription?

I know it's possible to buy them outside of the sub yes

Fabieter

Then your own attempt is dumb.

I subscribed to the premium service because I was hopeful Sony would bring in big titles, making it worth the money for the classic games. I last subscribed in September of last year, and it will lapse in January. I'm not too concerned, as if there's ever a classic game worth getting, I'll just pick it up during a sale.

I've given them enough chances to prove the value of their subscription. It would be great if they finally removed the multiplayer requirement.

Neolombax

Plucky Squire looks interesting, played Sky Gunnner back in the day, my mom bought me the game but she wrongly got the JP version. Will be nice to play this again in a language I actually understand.

engstra

I subscribed to the premium service because I was hopeful Sony would bring in big titles, making it worth the money for the classic games. I last subscribed in September of last year, and it will lapse in January. I'm not too concerned, as if there's ever a classic game worth getting, I'll just pick it up during a sale.

I've given them enough chances to prove the value of their subscription. It would be great if they finally removed the multiplayer requirement.
There's no denying that the classics catalogue could be a lot better but it is improving. I mean last month they released the entire Timesplitters trilogy, one of the most iconic franchises on the PS2

hinch7

Pretty decent month. Will get on Plucky Squire once I'm done with Space Marine.
There's no denying that the classics catalogue could be a lot better but it is improving. I mean last month they released the entire Timesplitters trilogy, one of the most iconic franchises on the PS2
Yeah just noticed that today. Played a few levels and forgot how difficult these olders games can be. So good though!

OuterLimits

Jeanne d'Arc, Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light, The Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 1-3, Dark Cloud 1-2, Rogue Galaxy, Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Kingdom of Paradise, and Coded Soul: Uketsugareshi Idea and Ore no Shikabane o Koete Yuke for Japan.
Why should we see a million of JRPGs, anyway? Good to know that AA stuff only matters when it's the shit you personally want, otherwise it's disappointing!

I like a bunch of these games, but the majority were part of the PS2 on PS4 initiative Sony did briefly before abandoning.

Jeanne d'Arc I was glad to see finally added though. Good game.

nial

I like a bunch of these games, but the majority were part of the PS2 on PS4 initiative Sony did briefly before abandoning.

Jeanne d'Arc I was glad to see finally added though. Good game.
No? Only Wild Arms 3, Dark Could, Rogue Galaxy and Arc the Lad. The rest are from the new initiative.

Top Bottom