• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon butts available for purchase in October

Bold One

tv019_absolutely_disgusting.jpg

Part of me wants to see Pokemon Shuffle mobile updated so that these are the default graphics and you have to pay for the normal faces.

If the Pokémon Amiibos barely have any use, imagine how much mileage you'd get out of a Poké-Butt Amiibo.
They could make it a system wide feature to play fart sound effects whenever you tag in a Poké-Butt Amiibo. Plus if you're playing online all players get to hear it. Splatfests would become a cacophony of farts to make Wario proud.

dity

Part of me wants to see Pokemon Shuffle mobile updated so that these are the default graphics and you have to pay for the normal faces.

They could make it a system wide feature to play fart sound effects whenever you tag in a Poké-Butt Amiibo. Plus if you're playing online all players get to hear it. Splatfests would become a cacophony of farts to make Wario proud.
The combo of fart sounds and large splats would definitely get the game endorsed by the AVGN.

The Pikachu boxers are amazing. I'll definitely buy a pair if the opportunity arises.

But really, WTF at the pokébutts. Oh Japan...

Top Bottom