• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
ap_17140588396580medal-9b34465289584f4adf807cfb63754a2d760e3b7a-s800-c85.jpg

r2GR23G.png

Diablos

“The White House has told Congress that it will make the May CSR, but has not made any commitment on further payments. No final decisions have been made at this time, and all options are on the table,” a White House official wrote Friday in an email to HuffPost.
This is why even if the AHCA never passes, we're still doomed.

Fuck you Donald.

Ok I've seen that all over my feeds and he was clearly lowering his head so the guy could give him the bling because Donald is 6'2". He didn't bow!

Nordicus

The correct interpretation of the event is that President Trump is running out of his body's finite energy with all the great-making he's has to do while being hunted by the MSM witches and his legs are almost giving out!!1!

Chaffetz longs to live in an alternate reality:

Chaffetz: ‘I Hope’ Trump Didn’t Disparage Comey To Top Russian Diplomats

House Oversight Committee chair Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) on Sunday said he hopes a report that President Donald Trump disparaged former FBI Director James Comey to Russian officials is not true.

Asked on ABC’s “This Week” to respond to a report that Trump told Russian officials Comey was a “nut job,” Chaffetz said, “Well, I hope that’s not true.”

“I don’t know if that was said or not said,” he said. “You would like, I would think, the President to kind of beat them over the head with the fact that if they did, the Russians, if they actually did interfere in any way, shape, or form, how wrong that is and how outraged America is on both sides of the aisle.”
The White House did not dispute the accuracy of those quotes.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Civil libertarian my ass. Lol

I'm convinced the only actual libertarian I've met is Benji. Online or in real life.

As far as I can tell over the last decade libertarian has just come to mean "person who doesn't care if gays want to get married but still hates Obama for some reason"

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Mr.Shrugglesツ;237573750 said:
You'd think he'd be used to being surrounded by men in white sheets.

Might be the first time I see someone trip over themselves in text form.
KKK is low class, Bannon is one of those high class "thinking man's racist". You know the kind that reference obscure 70's racist fictional novels as a touchstone whenever they get the opportunity.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Civil libertarian my ass. Lol

I'm convinced the only actual libertarian I've met is Benji. Online or in real life.
Banji is an anarchist in economist clothing.

Edit: double posting feels slightly less shameful when it's at a page jump.
50ppp 4 life
edit2: guess this is at a new page even for 100ppp hethens

wutwutwut

KKK is low class, Bannon is one of those high class "thinking man's racist". You know the kind that reference obscure 70's racist fictional novels as a touchstone whenever they get the opportunity.
Steve Bannon has the intellectual rigor of a 14 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom