• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll: Do you want me to change my avatar? Make your vote count!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Fight for Freeform said:
A

Hey and if the As have it, you can have another thread where we'll vote for which one should be your new one.
I tried that. Not only did like only 5 people contribute. But I ended up with this avatar :(

Oh nos! Your homoerotic avatar is turning me gay! *switches A button to turbo mode*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Mama Smurf said:
So are you just gonna wait until the B/Cs have it to stop the poll?

No, I will tally the votes tomorrow.

Kuroyume said:
Where did you get the first pic of the guy with the straps? Oh, and I vote C.

All the images are from the same website, by the same artist. It's in my bookmarks, I'll let you know when I find it (not soon). Oh and there's A LOT more for the guy with the straps ;)

scola said:
I say it stays as long as you ditch the frame that shows pubes.

so uhhh option D

I'll consider it. I'm not very happy with the ass image either.

Socreges

Banned
Because it was never 11. Unless you're for C those that said A because you're doing this for attention/spite. Those are As through and through, bub!

And you "disqualified" Justin? Yikes, what a farce.

belgurdo

Banned
If all the anti-Sega whining here didn't force me to change my Rouge avatar until I personally got tired of it and started obsessing over Okuni here, then you shouldn't change yours.

Socreges

Banned
belgurdo said:
If all the anti-Sega whining here didn't force me to change my Rouge avatar until I personally got tired of it and started obsessing over Okuni here, then you shouldn't change yours.
Your avatar DID get a lot of grief. But from what I saw it was always because you'd rip into another game's art and people would simply reply by pointing to your avatar as if it discredited you. Don't know how that amounts to "anti-Sega whining".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom